• Show
Clear All

• The sun

Isn't it amazing?

It heats us

It gives us light

It's always alive

It moves in our sky

The sun is just fucking amazing almost to a loss of words, wow just looking at it almost blinds me

U on drugs?
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

It makes fire?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

No just high on life and some stuff to calm my nerves

Comment

The sun isn't alive. Actually, as far as stars are concerned, the sun is pretty run of the mill.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

So what gives it it's never-ending power?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
              Rosie O'Donald.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

The sun isn't neverending. It's about 5 billion years old and has a enough fuel (hydrogen) to power it for another 5 billion or so years. In a few billion years, it's expected to start rapidly cooling, become a red giant star, engulf the mercury, venus, earth, and possibly mars, then it will just run out of fuel and become a brown dwarf.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Hydrogen fusion, but it is not everlasting, maybe 11 Billion years left

edit* ^ beat me to it

Comment

Sun Sets, Wind Dies. Drill here, Drill now.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      The sun isn't neverending. It's about 5 billion years old and has a enough fuel (hydrogen) to power it for another 5 billion or so years. In a few billion years, it's expected to start rapidly cooling, become a red giant star, engulf the mercury, venus, earth, and possibly mars, then it will just run out of fuel and become a brown dwarf.
                      Here you go bumming everyone out with your facts and stuff.... lol

Comment

I regret opening this. Weird people freak me out. For some reason this loopy crap he's jabbering reminds me a guy who turned down a job after bringing his kids and wife to a job interview. He told me no thanks because he wanted to work in a place that he could be proud to tell his kids about and he didn't want to work in a place that showed nudity and was satanic. We had avatar playing and findingnemo on our tv's. He proceded to tell me how demonic finding nemo and all disney movies were because they were all cuddly animals who betray their parents and in the end are rewarded for it. I made him leave the store

Comment

Originally posted by 06S197GT View Post
                          Hydrogen fusion, but it is not everlasting, maybe 11 Billion years left

edit* ^ beat me to it
                          But if u die before it dies how do u know it ever died?

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            I regret opening this. Weird people freak me out. For some reason this loopy crap he's jabbering reminds me a guy who turned down a job after bringing his kids and wife to a job interview. He told me no thanks because he wanted to work in a place that he could be proud to tell his kids about and he didn't want to work in a place that showed nudity and was satanic. We had avatar playing and findingnemo on our tv's. He proceded to tell me how demonic finding nemo and all disney movies were because they were all cuddly animals who betray their parents and in the end are rewarded for it. I made him leave the store
                            Nice

Comment

But if u die before it dies how do u know it ever died?
                              U watch from heaven

Comment

Working...
                              X