85 MPH speed limit being considered for Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    Not sure my S10 will do 85 and the Mustang will be screaming down the highway at that speed. Can you say cruising at 4500 rpm?
    Its 75 now on I30 through Hunt County. I was cruising to Rockwall at 80 mph in my s-10 Tuesday. 3000 RPM, not sure it'll cruise much faster than that!
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      there is the avoiding-Steve we all know!
      You're a fucking homo.

Comment

It is a nice 80 MPH out west around like Sweetwater etc.. but I got popped 88 in a 80 yesterday lol damn poopa troopa

Comment

The old grey ghost has a top speed of 82mph with me roundhousing the long pedal like it's a black man coming into my pristine white daughter's bedroom.

But for the Durango R/T and SVTF it would be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            The old grey ghost has a top speed of 82mph with me roundhousing the long pedal like it's a black man coming into my pristine white daughter's bedroom.

But for the Durango R/T and SVTF it would be nice!
            lol, I remember my dad and I driving back from California in that truck... going through southern new mexico and getting passed by loaded down 18 wheeler like we were standing still!!!! that was back when diesel was still $1.25-ish
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              lol, I remember my dad and I driving back from California in that truck... going through southern new mexico and getting passed by loaded down 18 wheeler like we were standing still!!!! that was back when diesel was still $1.25-ish
              I keep thinking about getting rid of that damn thing but just can't bring myself to do it. The lights are like a fickle woman now. I have to finger them jussssst right to get the interiors to turn on. But every time I fire that pig up, I fall in love.

Comment

don't get rid of it... it's a known entity and you'll never get enough money to cover the memories

if you get a solid offer, at least give me the opportunity to match it! LOL
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  don't get rid of it... it's a known entity and you'll never get enough money to cover the memories

if you get a solid offer, at least give me the opportunity to match it! LOL
                  Yeah, I know, plus it gets me sympathy discounts on diesel

I saw (and am very tempted to buy) an 88 ram charger with a 93 B in it. Thing is lifted with 44's on it and a bunch of other stuff. I actually wish it were a 2wd version.

Comment

Working...
                  X