No announcement yet.

WTF?? Possible pay cuts to not paying military personnell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. I assume my GI Bill wont come either, if this continues. My Landlord will love that.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Actually, both of you are mistaken. What the OP is discussing is a proposed bill that would reduce the pay for solders starting next year, it has nothing to with the government shut down being discussed in the political forum. I'll see if I can find a link.

Stevo
      OOP's, I was thinking he was talking about the shutdown also. My bad

Comment

I totally agree with shutting down some .gov to save money hell with 22mil employees they are overstaffed as it is BUT do not stop paying your volunteer armed forces.

If they do Congress needs to first put in place an Act that will suspend all debitors and creditors to include utilities etc from turning off services or showing late payments.

And how fucking dare they even consider doing this to deployed troops. Most of these guys and gals have enough stresses in their lifes without worrying about how they are going to feed their families back home.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Oh and ABCNews reported that even if a shut down does occur and they put off paying our troops, Congress and the President's (to include his staff) will continue to be paid.

2012 here we come.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            I totally agree with shutting down some .gov to save money hell with 22mil employees they are overstaffed as it is BUT do not stop paying your volunteer armed forces.

If they do Congress needs to first put in place an Act that will suspend all debitors and creditors to include utilities etc from turning off services or showing late payments.

And how fucking dare they even consider doing this to deployed troops. Most of these guys and gals have enough stresses in their lifes without worrying about how they are going to feed their families back home.
            Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Oh and ABCNews reported that even if a shut down does occur and they put off paying our troops, Congress and the President's (to include his staff) will continue to be paid.

2012 here we come.
            Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Actually, both of you are mistaken. What the OP is discussing is a proposed bill that would reduce the pay for solders starting next year, it has nothing to with the government shut down being discussed in the political forum. I'll see if I can find a link.

Stevo

Comment

From what gas been said in the political forum, the military will still be paid during the shut down as they also did in the 90s shutdown

edit/// just heard Paul Ryan on the radio and he said that they passed a bill to ensure military members get paid regardless of shut down.
              Last edited by 8mpg; 04-07-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                From what gas been said in the political forum, the military will still be paid during the shut down as they also did in the 90s shutdown

edit/// just heard Paul Ryan on the radio and he said that they passed a bill to ensure military members get paid regardless of shut down.
                Did it pass? I read the house was trying to pass it to ensure military pay wasn't interrupted but obama said he would veto it.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post

This thread is about military getting a pay reduction. Nothing to do with the shutdown.

Comment

Here ya go:
                    Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Basically, our President and democrat members of congress are anti-military cocksuckers.

Maybe the generals could turn their aim to some domestic terrorists?

Comment

Working...
                    X