Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tard lands plane on new york city beach after watching reality show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tard lands plane on new york city beach after watching reality show.

While "funny" these are not really the actions I want a licensed pilot, nor doctor to be up to. Especially about lying about the conditions he was flying in so he could land on the beach

I dont get how the kid could confuse rural/wild alaska actions with how things work in NYC.

It's like not knowing the difference between farting at home alone and farting in a crowded elevator, lol.

What a dumb ass For sure
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

mentally ill
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        mentally ill
        In Amityville? Sorry, had to. And he's a medical student no less? Fuck letting somebody with that level of judgement diagnose people!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I bet that salt water washing into the plane is really good for it.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Dont you just love the new generation of doctors and pilots?

Alright, stop the planet. I want off.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

There's lots of successful tards out there. My wife is tarded, now she's a pilot...

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                There's lots of successful tards out there. My wife is tarded, now she's a pilot...
                well played

Comment

Mental midget for sure.

Comment

No injuries were reported and no charges have been filed against Maloney, a medical student at Georgetown University.

Lets just hope he doesn't watch ER to get tips on how to perform his next medical procedure.

Comment

He should be expelled from med school as well as lose his lisc.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

His fucking ticket needs to get pulled... no excuse for that kind of crap.

Comment

His license should be revoked IMO. He was very intentional and deliberate in what he did. It is obvious he is a snotty rich kid who thinks rules don't apply to him. IMO he should also be charged with some criminal offense.. Jeapordizing public safety or some BS. Just something to give the little punk a wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            His license should be revoked IMO. He was very intentional and deliberate in what he did. It is obvious he is a snotty rich kid who thinks rules don't apply to him. IMO he should also be charged with some criminal offense.. Jeapordizing public safety or some BS. Just something to give the little punk a wake up call.
                            I agree. What a fuckin' moron!
                            Originally posted by Vertnut
                            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Stupid fucking rich kid!

Comment

Working...
                              X