Problem with the classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the classifieds

Why do the new style classified suck so badly. You get messages on the classifieds that aren't on your normal PM list. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to delete my ad, the search doesn't work worth a shit.

Why haven't we reverted back to the old thread based classified system? I seem to remember it working quite well.

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    Why do the new style classified suck so badly. You get messages on the classifieds that aren't on your normal PM list. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to delete my ad, the search doesn't work worth a shit.

Why haven't we reverted back to the old thread based classified system? I seem to remember it working quite well.
    Agreed. It could at least be moderated effectively if the classifieds were in thread form.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

X3

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post

Yes the message system is crap. LOL
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

x4
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            We definitely don't have a problem with too many people on the classifieds. Hell, from the looks of things, they're hardly used.

Comment

I very rarely look at them because of all of the anger involved... they should be part of the forums just like every other awesome website
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

It's 12:44AM and the classifieds still suck.

Comment

Old board has little to no normal activity but classified section is still pretty busy. Here classified's are pretty much dead...

Comment

agreed, I only use the old board for posting classifieds and searching. Not being able to pm from the classifieds on here is a real pain in the ass. I said something about it when there was a post asking for site suggestions, but never saw a resolve or got much of a response.

Comment

I said just make them part of the regular forums back in Nov... they were for a minute or two

Comment

I have to agree with this..

I have installed about 200 forums in my website times and every time I put up a classified patch, it creates issues with traffic and sales.

I say go forum based classifieds with a trader rating patch for the member profile.

Hell, on the old board the classifieds were on the www. and the forums cookie wouldn't relate to it and you would have to re-login at times.. Hated it..

My .02

Comment

Atleast have them show up in our USER CP and allow people to PM you from them.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

just make them part of the forums... fucking easy

Comment

Working...
                            X