plano newbee here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    LOL I was going to say, you know theirs a certain section just for posting board members wife/gf nudes.
    i'm gonna have to look just to make sure my ole lady aint already up there....
    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
      proballt tonight.. i'm trying to teach him forum ethics so he doesn't piss everyone off with posting in wrong areas and the dreaded "use the search button" comment
      What is sad is that he'll probably have better spelling and grammar than most that post here.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Noob thread of the year.

Welcome, you'll fit in just fine.

Oh, and I respect what you're doing with your son. That's a damn good and original idea. I'll have to steal it for myself if I'm ever fortunate enough to have kids.

Comment

thank all of you for the welcome...
          first class white trash

Comment

yup.. i told him to save up 250 bucks (christmas money, mowing yards etc) and i would match it. we found an 86 mustang, v6 auto with t-tops on craigslist. we already yanked the engine and tranny and he is taking off the front clip after school....
            i figured he will learn good work ethic and the value of a dollar by building his own car... not to mention the time we share and the skills he will learn.
            That's AWESOME. I look forward to doing that with my kids some day.

Comment

proballt tonight.. i'm trying to teach him forum ethics so he doesn't piss everyone off with posting in wrong areas and the dreaded "use the search button" comment
              Noooooooooooo!
              Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
              I hope your kidding.
              Seriously.

Welcome! You're doing a great thing on many levels.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

What the hell is this world coming to with all this responsible parenting?

Right now I find it incredibly easy to compete against youngsters entering the workforce because they lack critical thinking and are generally idiotic. Heck, I don't even have to compete, I just show up and the jobs are thrown at me.

If stuff like this keeps up we'll start having responsible young adults in this world. I might actually have to contemplate retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  Noob thread of the year.

Welcome, you'll fit in just fine.

Oh, and I respect what you're doing with your son. That's a damn good and original idea. I'll have to steal it for myself if I'm ever fortunate enough to have kids.
                  I'm definitely stealing this idea for my 3 boys! I don't know much, but we can learn together and have fun in the process!
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Its going to be a real eye opener when Leah and Kims kids get old enough, get on this site, and look at all the posts and comments over the years. Its gonna be great.
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X