Ford F100 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford F100 info

Is there any Ford F100 forums or groups in DFW? Looking to get one for a project. 50's, early 60's F100 SWB.

I don't know of any forums or groups, but those trucks are an awesome choice. There were several nice ones at the roundup.

Comment

not in the dfw that i know of but there is slick60s.org

pretty good forum, im currently working on my 66 swb

Comment

The Ford Truck Enthusiast Resource for News, Rumors, Reviews, and Ownership Information

Comment

I had a pristine `54 I wish I never would have gotten rid of.

David

Comment

I'm doing a '68 for a guy. We just painted the frame, bottom of bed, and cab body color. He went with the charcoal color on the new trucks. Had the entire thing blasted. It should be way cool with the frame, firewall, etc. painted w/ base/clear like the top side.

On a side note I have a '67 mustang on the rot. getting ready to paint the bottom so I can start the install of the Total Cost Involved suspension. I need to get computer smart and figure out how to post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
              I'm doing a '68 for a guy. We just painted the frame, bottom of bed, and cab body color. He went with the charcoal color on the new trucks. Had the entire thing blasted. It should be way cool with the frame, firewall, etc. painted w/ base/clear like the top side.

On a side note I have a '67 mustang on the rot. getting ready to paint the bottom so I can start the install of the Total Cost Involved suspension. I need to get computer smart and figure out how to post pics.
              Photobucket, post em up

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                Photobucket, post em up
                Yes, ^ this.

Sdun, assuming you may know nothing about the process:

Go to www.photobucket.com and create and account.
                Click the UPLOAD button then find the pix on your computer by clicking BROWSE. You can hold the CONTROL button down and click all the pix you want to load.
                Then click OK. The process will start then.
                After that, just hover your mouse over the pic (one at a time now) and a drop down menu will come up. Click the one on the bottom that says "IMG code". Once you do that, it automatically copies the link to you clip board, then all you have to do is go back to this web site, start a thread and click "CONTROL" and the letter "V" at the same time. This will paste the link to your pix in the thread. Repeat this for each picture you want to post. You can add several pics in one post too.

David

Comment

performancetrucks.net
                  has tons of great info for trucks... and there is a big group of texans..
                  i'm forbes over there as well
                  first class white trash

Comment

Good deal thanks. Ever since Expendables, im in love!

Comment

Working...
                    X