'34 Ford Stolen in Ft. Worth/Haltom City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '34 Ford Stolen in Ft. Worth/Haltom City

Hopefully this isn't a repost. Here is the thread about it on The HAMB.

"Help, Last night my car was stolen from the hotel in Fort worth I drove down this week to work in dallas and Go to the Lone Star Round Up this weekend. I woke up this morning and its gone!! Its Primered Black chopped 3 window with small window halibrand kidney beans all the way around and dirt tracker tires., small block chevy with 3 rochestor carbs on an offy intake no hood

now has 46 ford tail lights magnesium halibrands and original 34 grille

missouri plate SG7Z2C vin# 18356692

MY PHONE # 913-231-8846

Some more things that will make it easier to spot it has a zips water pump riser with a mechanical fan a polished early style 3X2 intake also has an offy fuel log mounted to the pass side firewall and a large finned blue 6 volt coil on the drivers side firewall and the car has parrallel leafs on the rear and ribbed firestone front tires with wheel adapters all the way around from small ford to small chevy on the halibrands it also has a heater with the core in the trunk with the vents plumbed through behind the white bucket seats it also has an orange dash with an old chromed glove box door with a 53 desoto dash knob and it has a 63 jaguar magnesium streering
    wheel which looks like a cut down 58 vette it also has the (speedway) polished chevrolet script ribbed valve covers"

Comment

That sucks!! I hate car thieves. Hope he gets it back.

Comment

That's a shame. Looks like a really neat car.

Comment

Sucks, but truth be told he will probably never see the car again. Too easy to retitle old cars....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            Sucks, but truth be told he will probably never see the car again. Too easy to retitle old cars....

They'd have to part it. That thing would be found with a quickness if it was taken to a hotrod show. And anyone with a car like that plans on letting everyone know they have it by driving it...

Comment

Working...
            X