No announcement yet.

Got an interview tomorrow.. what to wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a real one I found on google. Please do, Mr. Enthusiast, tell me you could spot the difference.

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      Their higher end suits are good for the money if you get them on sale.
      True.
      I've purchased several when they have the "buy one at regular price, get two free" deal. Can't beat that.

Also, go to one that has a good tailor. The J.A. Banks in Downtown FW has a great custom tailor. I forget her name but she's Vietnamese, fairly young (for a custom tailor) and nice looking to boot. I highly recommend her.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        I like the look of that watch you posted. I got a fake rolex submariner from a buddy of mine and i think i have worn it a half a dozen times lol.
        Thanks.
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          And a 1500+ watch
          And Im at BMW looking for a 7 series to go with th enew look!

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
            LMFAO @ 3 pages of this shit!!
            No doubt, very funny thread!

I am cracking up on all the metrosexuals in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Here is a real one I found on google. Please do, Mr. Enthusiast, tell me you could spot the difference.

That one is fake too. Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                The J.A. Banks in Downtown FW has a great custom tailor. I forget her name but she's Vietnamese, fairly young (for a custom tailor) and nice looking to boot. I highly recommend her.
                Pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                  True.
                  I've purchased several when they have the "buy one at regular price, get two free" deal. Can't beat that.

Also, go to one that has a good tailor. The J.A. Banks in Downtown FW has a great custom tailor. I forget her name but she's Vietnamese, fairly young (for a custom tailor) and nice looking to boot. I highly recommend her.

David
                  There is a good tailor here in frisco that i was referred to from the brooks brothers store @ willow bend. A+ tailor. asian guy, super cool, great work and cheap. he makes bespoke dress shirts too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    That one is fake too. Try again.
                    Anyways....

Comment

Here is a real one I found on google. Please do, Mr. Enthusiast, tell me you could spot the difference.

The red hand on your watch has a tail on it, the Rolex doesn't.

Not that I really care, if you like what you got then wear it.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Anyways....
                        Are you fucking kidding me?

Enjoy, I have a lunch meeting to go to, enjoy, dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          The red hand on your watch has a tail on it, the Rolex doesn't.

Not that I really care, if you like what you got then wear it.
                          I already made a point that I don't care. I just find it funny that these self proclaimed "experts" or "enthusiasts" makes their opinion bar none. You can say it looks like dog shit, I am still going to wear it and I don't care what people think of me "financially".

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me?

Enjoy, I have a lunch meeting to go to, enjoy, dude.
                            Just giving you a hard time don't get your panties in a knot.

Comment

I already made a point that I don't care. I just find it funny that these self proclaimed "experts" or "enthusiasts" makes their opinion bar none. You can say it looks like dog shit, I am still going to wear it and I don't care what people think of me "financially".
                              Never said "it looks like shit", just said it's easily spotted as a fake, then you post another knockoff saying it's real when it's not.

Comment

Never said "it looks like shit", just said it's easily spotted as a fake, then you post another knockoff saying it's real when it's not.
                                We can agree to disagree and if your nice I will even let you wear it...

Comment

Working...
                                X