annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annoying

people who have sigs on their text messages- that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
      so it doesn't bother you if someone had the text message sig:

<<<<^*^>>>>> WiLD KREASHUNS <<<<^*^>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        so it doesn't bother you if someone had the text message sig:

<<<<^*^>>>>> WiLD KREASHUNS <<<<^*^>>>>>>
        I probably wouldn't associate myself with WiLD KREASHUNS, or people who couldn't spell for that matter, or people who intentionally butcher the english language to sound like a cool 4th grader.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          I probably wouldn't associate myself with WiLD KREASHUNS, or people who couldn't spell for that matter, or people who intentionally butcher the english language to sound like a cool 4th grader.
          X2 You must have bought/sold something on CL

Comment

Oh.....naggers....

Comment

I didn't even know you could have a sig with a text message. That's retarded.

Comment

I didn't even know what the hell KREASHUNS was until I google'd it and it thought I meant creations. How the hell it figured that out is beyond me.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  me either until a job applicant texted me regarding her application.

1- dont text me about your application, you should call.
                  2- anyone with a sig in their text like that definitely does not get a call back.
                  3- Im not the hiring manager for her, one of my managers is but I definitely let that manager know to discard her app.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                    me either until a job applicant texted me regarding her application.

1- dont text me about your application, you should call.
                    2- anyone with a sig in their text like that definitely does not get a call back.
                    3- Im not the hiring manager for her, one of my managers is but I definitely let that manager know to discard her app.
                    Texting instead of calling in that situation is far worse than any sig. Kids today don't have a clue as to the way the workd works, companies want to hire a person, not a text message.

Comment

Yeah I should have asked that one chic out via a phone call instead of text.

Same shit applies (to a degree)

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Ditto.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Texting instead of calling in that situation is far worse than any sig. Kids today don't have a clue as to the way the workd works, companies want to hire a person, not a text message.
                        That is no lie. I went to Dominos to pick up our pizza the other day and a dude walks in with his hat on backwards, a nose ring and a eyebrow piercing, chain wallet hanging down to his knees and ratty looking clothing. The guy behind the counter asks what his name is (to get the pizza) and the loser asks for a fucking application. My mouth dropped. Seriously?

THEN he had the bawls to fill it out on their counter with THEIR fucking pen. Wow.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          That is no lie. I went to Dominos to pick up our pizza the other day and a dude walks in with his hat on backwards, a nose ring and a eyebrow piercing, chain wallet hanging down to his knees and ratty looking clothing. The guy behind the counter asks what his name is (to get the pizza) and the loser asks for a fucking application. My mouth dropped. Seriously?

THEN he had the bawls to fill it out on their counter with THEIR fucking pen. Wow.
                          Unfortunately, he sounds perfect for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Unfortunately, he sounds perfect for the job.
                            Right - he'll get the job. Hiring standards have been lowered to fit the applicants, not the other way around...

Comment

Working...
                            X