Online video hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online video hosting

I had to make a video for school and now I need a place to host it. Its 23 minutes long and 500.4 MB. I zipped it down to 162 MB but most sites require that its under 20 minutes long. Any suggestions?
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
    I had to make a video for school and now I need a place to host it. Its 23 minutes long and 500.4 MB. I zipped it down to 162 MB but most sites require that its under 20 minutes long. Any suggestions?
    I can host it for you.

Have several servers with no bandwidth limits.

lmk

Comment

Sounds good. Pm me the details as far as sending it to you. I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to more advanced computer stuff so be specific. Also I recorded it using my HTC Evo so its saved on my computer in whatever format it records in.

Also, my teacher will need access to view the video to grade it, will that be a problem?

TIA!!!!!!
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
        Sounds good. Pm me the details as far as sending it to you. I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to more advanced computer stuff so be specific. Also I recorded it using my HTC Evo so its saved on my computer in whatever format it records in.

Also, my teacher will need access to view the video to grade it, will that be a problem?

TIA!!!!!!
        shouldn't be an issue at all. pm being sent

Comment

Working...
        X