Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
    Disc golf = pothead
    This is true, never met one that wasn't.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Disc golf = pothead
      Nationally ranked disc golf player = pot dealer

I grew up with a few guys that play and a couple that are serious. How committed you are to disc golf also seems to show how far into pot you are from casual smoker all the way to running a grow op LOL.
      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Disc golf = pothead
        I have never made this connection, but damn... so true...
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I have never made this connection, but damn... so true...
          allows pot heads to get out in nature, and buy weed.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

"This game sponsored by Amsterdam"

Comment

I play and don't smoke weed.
              Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Bill Allen (the colony)
                Lake Park (Lewisville)
                Bear Creek (Grapevine)
                greenbelt (carrollton)
                jj porter (Carrolton)
                BB owen (dallas)
                Paschall park (mesquite)
                Audobahn park (garland)

those are my favorites
                Lake Park in Lewisville is awesome. Other than the wind that's my favorite course in North Texas. Don't know if he's still there but there used to be a guy who would sell bottles of Patron and some other top shelf liquors for like $25-$30 a pop. I think he was only there on the weekends.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                  You play and no smoke=probation.

Lol jk, I have played most of the courses here, and almost always run into someone partaking in the bud.

You can find other local parks here:
                  The PDGA is the professional association for ALL disc golfers and the source for disc golf courses, tournament results, and the official rules of disc golf.

Fritz park in Irving is one of the more manicured parks around here. It is perfect for playing night golf. It looks simple but the water hazards can fuck you regularly.

Comment

I bet you suck
                    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      This is true, never met one that wasn't.
                      Generally, I would agree. I play, but don't smoke.

My preferred course is Bear Creek in Grapevine. Lots of trees and very challenging. I also like Z Boaz in Benbrook; also a great course.

Audobahn is also another good one.
                      Men have become the tools of their tools.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                        I bet you suck
                        naa, I can hang with all the stoners...
                        Big Rooster Racing
                        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I play 5-10 rounds a week and don't smoke. I have never seen anyone smoke at the parks in Longview but I am not saying it does not happen.

Comment

naa, I can hang with all the stoners...
                            haha, I bet they don't care either way..."its cool man".

I have seen plenty of them lighting up back in the woods at Veterans Park.
                            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I used to play hardcore from about 1984-1994. I played every course there was in and around Dallas and played in tournaments all the time. I was young enough and able to play almost every day, but I got burned out (has nothing to do with Mary-Jane bitches) and the City of Dallas destroyed my home course - Lake Highlands. I've played less than 15 times since 1994, but am going to try and do it more this spring and summer. I have no excuse not to do it because I still have 10-20 discs and live about 2 miles from the course at Walnut Hill and Plano Rd.

Comment

I played a ton the last few years but not a lot so far this year. I also do not smoke pot. My favorites in the area are cedar hill, bear creek, and fritz in that order. Paschall is a joke with only one challenging hole, z boaz is good but the layout is too overlaping. The course in Rockwall is awesome but I can't remember the name, probably the most challenging course in the area due to the distances of the drives.

Comment

Working...
                                X