Great Wolf Lodge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Wolf Lodge?

Does anyone have the hookup there or know where i can get coupons greater than 10% off?

I'm looking to take my nieces for their birthday and i really don't want to spend 279.00 for a room.

Any help would be great.
    See you later...

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
    Does anyone have the hookup there or know where i can get coupons greater than 10% off?

I'm looking to take my nieces for their birthday and i really don't want to spend 279.00 for a room.

Any help would be great.
    I priced a two night stay for my 3 boys and I.... $1500 later I said, FUCK THAT.

I'll spend that to go somewhere more than a 40 minute drive away LOL
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Find someone that's on R&R from the military, they give those guys/gals a room rate of $50 a night. A friend of mine takes her girls there and she told me about it. they reserve xx amount of rooms each weekend for this.

Comment

Sign up for their mailing list. They frequently send out very cheap offers.

Comment

Trying looking across the street at the Gaylord. Might find a better deal and a pretty cool place to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
            Trying looking across the street at the Gaylord. Might find a better deal and a pretty cool place to stay.
            You can't visit Great Wolf's water park if you don't stay in the hotel.

Comment

I stayed there this past weekend. It's a great place to bring kids but not worth the money. We spent $720 for two nights. The rooms are plain. The TVs in the rooms are mid 90s versions. The service in the restaurant sucks. The food isnt that great and the price of the meals are crazy. But....the kids had a blast and that is all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                I stayed there this past weekend. It's a great place to bring kids but not worth the money. We spent $720 for two nights. The rooms are plain. The TVs in the rooms are mid 90s versions. The service in the restaurant sucks. The food isnt that great and the price of the meals are crazy. But....the kids had a blast and that is all that matters.
                Sounds like Six Flags

Comment

I heard on the radio this morning if you book 2 nights and use a TAKE3 code you get a third free.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Pretty much sums up my experience. I also had a hell of a time explaining to them that my brother-in-law reserved the room on his card, but I'd like all charges for my families room put on my card. I ended up wasting my breath and just paid him back. We went with our almost 3 year old, way to young to get your moneys worth. I did enjoy the rides myself though.
                    DamonH

Comment

pm sent
                      Ded

Comment

Working...
                      X