Recommend tree pruner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend tree pruner?

I had a guy come out this weekend. His estimate states $2grand for pruning 15 trees??!!

Please recommend someone you've had good luck with.

do it yourself, it isnt that hard.

Comment

I'll do it for $1,950

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

$1,900
          G'Day Mate

Comment

How big are these trees? I will do it for $1,250 depending on the size.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              How big are these trees? I will do it for $1,250 depending on the size.
              They were planted in '77 when the house was built so they are fully mature. My house is a 2 story and they are a good 5-10 foot above the roof peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Somewhere in Time View Post
                They were planted in '77 when the house was built so they are fully mature. My house is a 2 story and they are a good 5-10 foot above the roof peak.
                And you h ave 15 of these 40' trees? Have fun with all that....
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  And you h ave 15 of these 40' trees? Have fun with all that....
                  So do you think $2grand is a fair price because I have no idea what the going rate is right now.

Comment

After reading this post, the $2000 you were quoted is a good price. I'd get another quote or two, but this is probably the lowest bid you'll get. Make sure whoever you hire is insured.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i usually make it a point not to do this, but i agree with Brent.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

So do you think $2grand is a fair price because I have no idea what the going rate is right now.
                        I have never had to prune a tree over 20' ish tall so I have no idea, but I would take Brent's advice.

Comment

Cool thanks. I talked with a neighbor who used his tree service and they said he did a great job. He is insured so I guess I'll just bite the damn bullet and get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                            LoL

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

Love you too cupcake!
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X