Best way to get even??? v.ebay scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roliath View Post
    I came just in time to see Mr. Denkins giving his report to Officer Barbrady. And of course, to steal the bodies. After a night with the hacksaw, I was all ready to put on my Chili Con Carnival, so that I could tell you personally about your parents' demise! And of course, feed you your chili. Do you like it? Do you like it, Scott? I call it, "Mr. & Mrs. Tenorman Chili."
    Don't forget to invite radiohead!
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

why not just stop using paypal? especially high ticket items that you are selling

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
        If someone files a dispute immediately when they get the item, then escalates that to a claim seconds later, without ever bothering to contact you to make it right, won't file a claim with UPS, won't send you pics, and likely won't respond to your messages, grab your ankles and bend over.

Although sometimes they send interesting things back when they "return" your item. I once got a dead turtle instead of the aplinestars gloves I had sold the buyer. I always wondered if it was alive or dead when they shipped it.
        WTF?? That's hilarious. It wouldn't be hilarious if I had to open it and smell it, it isn't hilarious because you lost money, etc. It's just hilarious because someone went out of their way to get a turtle just to send off to you, lol.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          why not just stop using paypal? especially high ticket items that you are selling
          some categories of items you HAVE to use paypal and cant accept money orders or checks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            some categories of items you HAVE to use paypal and cant accept money orders or checks.
            oh wow i didn't know that! i have sold allot of things on ebay but i sell cheap stuff under $100 or less

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
              I have never been screwed over by paypal. I keep all receipts proving I have shipped and have won every case anyone has ever tried against me. I am also 100% honest in my listings so there are no surprises. My only issue has been people who have no payed me and in that case I just relist after filing non-payment with ebay.
              Okay well that doesn't mean shit and I can promise you that.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

paypalsucks.com I find it funnny paypal used to accept payments from "reputable online payment systems" and googlecheck out worked REALLY well then they made it where you can only use paypal... I fucking hate paypal.

Comment

I sold my old Iphone on ebay and about a month after the guy had it he decided it was not what he wanted. He pulled the significantly not as described card. Paypal had already transferred my cash to my bank account. I told the douche nozzel that I would refund him if he sent the phone back. He sent the phone back minus the charger and protective case. And paypal went ahead and refunded him. When they asked me to pay them back I told them to fuck themselves. Have not used it since.

Comment

Working...
                  X