No announcement yet.

rofl, been kept up all weekend by my neighbors bull$#!t gangster rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would put bear shit in those holes. That should scare them away. I am sure some weird fuck is selling it by the truck load on Craigslist.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

i would play Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal on loop for 4 hours straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        i think these two looked over and over would be annoying as FUCK

mmm Sweet lemonade lmao

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
          will it stain the dogs skin? I was thinking pepper spray or bear mace, I have no idea where you buy that.
          Don't hit them directly with it. Spray the ground right under their nose. As sensitive as their noses are, they'll get the point after a few repeats.

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
            will it stain the dogs skin? I was thinking pepper spray or bear mace, I have no idea where you buy that.
            It's not the dog it's the owner. Dogs, especially bull breeds are gonna protect their territory. It's the POS owners that are responsible for not training or keeping up the fence. Obviously, if the dog gets into your yard protect yourself. However, abusing or being cruel to the animal just because it annoys you is gonna not end well for you!

Comment

Originally posted by 85turbocoupe View Post
              It's not the dog it's the owner. Dogs, especially bull breeds are gonna protect their territory. It's the POS owners that are responsible for not training or keeping up the fence. Obviously, if the dog gets into your yard protect yourself. However, abusing or being cruel to the animal just because it annoys you is gonna not end well for you!
              I disagree, pepper spray is not cruel. The owner didn't train them. Now it is up to the people that their actions affect to do what they can to discourage bad behaviour.

Comment

This is where a radio intercepting device is fun. If hes listening to the radio,you can play anything you want on their frequency if strong enough. Guy at work has one. When the wash guys get outta hand with the carnival music,they get a loop of Trolol guy and that funked up Chocolate Rain song. The looks they give each other when it changes. After awhile they would whistle trololo during the day. Chocolate rain got turned off fast

Comment

If those dogs get out, they're going to hurt someone... if they get in your yard, they're going to hurt you... I love dogs but those two gotta go...

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                    This is where a radio intercepting device is fun. If hes listening to the radio,you can play anything you want on their frequency if strong enough. Guy at work has one. When the wash guys get outta hand with the carnival music,they get a loop of Trolol guy and that funked up Chocolate Rain song. The looks they give each other when it changes. After awhile they would whistle trololo during the day. Chocolate rain got turned off fast
                    hahaha....FM Modulators are badass!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X