rofl, been kept up all weekend by my neighbors bull$#!t gangster rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
    Down the street from me is a "day laborer" that has a V6 Mustang with some kind of exhaust that makes a high pitch whistle believe me it aint a power adder. This dude will start that turd all hours of the night and rev it up for several minutes then act like the street is his personal yellowbelly. I've gone to him and asked that he stop and all I get is some spanglish bullshit. I've called the law and they are too fuckin lazy to do anything. The last go round my wife stopped me from putting a sabot slug through his engine block. She said we just have to live with it a wetback aint worth going to prison over. Sleep is very precious to me because of my sleep apnea and the type of work i'm in I cant be sleepy or I could get hurt or fuck something up. When you figure out what to do that's legal let me know.

Travis
    Bub-Rub stay in yo hood?

Comment

you should be up cookin breafast or somefin
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Whatever you do, get drunk first, then start making decisions.
        WRX

Comment

I hate fuggin neighbors like that. I have one freakin neighbor within 2 miles and hes directly across the street. Just reciently rented the house. Dude has a seriously beat up Ranger with a system in it and would sit out front with it blaring pop music like Lady Gaga and shit and sometimes messican music till past 1am every freakin night. After a week I had enough and asked him polietly to turn it down after 11pm.
          Didnt work, next night it was the same thing. So I back my car out to the front of the house, pop the trunk, open the doors and SLAM some Korn/Disturbed/Perfect Circle from my Boston Pro components and Boston SPG555 13" racetrack sub then walk inside.
          My car is making shit vibrate off my shelves so I know hes getting an earfull since all the drivers are pointed at him.
          Never had the problem again.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            You could just ask him to turn it down. I know, it's a crazy thought.
            I did that once, now when he sees me walking that direction he goes in, while leaving either the stereo in the shed or car blaring.

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
            Just call the law on the them. They will get ticketed if they come out so many times. I hate dogs barking when I am trying to sleep.
            I've called the police about a dozen times, they come out, tell him to turn it down, he waits until they leave. I called them 4 times one night between midnight and 6AM. same shit each time.

I'm pretty sure it was Devo played on a loop for about an hour this morning that finally worked, he went tearing ass in his pimped out Aerostar van and haven't seen or heard him since.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

This is what i deal with everyday, the owner wont do anything about it! any ideas? btw i dont agitate the dogs, they go buck wild the minute they hear me open the back door. Notice how the grass is mud and the fence is constantly having to be repaired by the owner. I could be on anywhere in my back yard and they will still bark until i go back inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                Glad i'm not the only one that has to deal with that shit.
                lol.. still??

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
                  This is what i deal with everyday, the owner wont do anything about it! any ideas? btw i dont agitate the dogs, they go buck wild the minute they hear i open the back door, notice how the grass is mud and the fence is constantly having to be repaired by the dumb bitch.

Bear trap

/thread

Comment

This is what i deal with everyday, the owner wont do anything about it! any ideas? btw i dont agitate the dogs, they go buck wild the minute they hear me open the back door. Notice how the grass is mud and the fence is constantly having to be repaired by the owner. I could be on anywhere in my back yard and they will still bark until i go back inside.

ground beef + shitload of rat poison = quiet dogs

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      Bear trap

/thread
                      Nah, don't kill the dogs. Just let them out of their yard and call the pound
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Pepper spray to the face. I bet they don't come back to the hole in the fence again.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                          If he's a "stupid motherfucker" I suggest you get him back with some early morning Johnny Rebel.
                          i suggest moving to a different neighborhood
                          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Pepper spray to the face. I bet they don't come back to the hole in the fence again.
                            x1000
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              will it stain the dogs skin? I was thinking pepper spray or bear mace, I have no idea where you buy that.

Comment

will it stain the dogs skin? I was thinking pepper spray or bear mace, I have no idea where you buy that.
                                Wasp spray is better. You can shoot that shit at them from like 20 feet away, and just claim that "There were wasps right the by the fence and I was spraying the wasps."

-Aaron

Comment

Working...
                                X