rofl, been kept up all weekend by my neighbors bull$#!t gangster rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    johnny rebel if you really wanted to piss him off.
    fixed

Comment

fuck his girlfreind

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
        If he's a "stupid motherfucker" I suggest you get him back with some early morning Johnny Rebel.
        I would suggest some Michael Bolton

Comment

Play that Friday song by that chick.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Play that Friday song by that chick.
            Over and over and over again.

Comment

Here ya go.

Comment

Down the street from me is a "day laborer" that has a V6 Mustang with some kind of exhaust that makes a high pitch whistle believe me it aint a power adder. This dude will start that turd all hours of the night and rev it up for several minutes then act like the street is his personal yellowbelly. I've gone to him and asked that he stop and all I get is some spanglish bullshit. I've called the law and they are too fuckin lazy to do anything. The last go round my wife stopped me from putting a sabot slug through his engine block. She said we just have to live with it a wetback aint worth going to prison over. Sleep is very precious to me because of my sleep apnea and the type of work i'm in I cant be sleepy or I could get hurt or fuck something up. When you figure out what to do that's legal let me know.

Travis

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
                  Down the street from me is a "day laborer" that has a V6 Mustang with some kind of exhaust that makes a high pitch whistle believe me it aint a power adder. This dude will start that turd all hours of the night and rev it up for several minutes then act like the street is his personal yellowbelly. I've gone to him and asked that he stop and all I get is some spanglish bullshit. I've called the law and they are too fuckin lazy to do anything. The last go round my wife stopped me from putting a sabot slug through his engine block. She said we just have to live with it a wetback aint worth going to prison over. Sleep is very precious to me because of my sleep apnea and the type of work i'm in I cant be sleepy or I could get hurt or fuck something up. When you figure out what to do that's legal let me know.

Travis

Legal or not I'd be under that car with a sawzall.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Travis
                    the whistle go WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      Here ya go.

i think these two looked over and over would be annoying as FUCK

Comment

Travis
                        thermite on the hood. Jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          well, fuck that runted stupidmothefucker... he is getting a bunch of 80's shit blaster back at him tonight/this morning. O'l 'Ghetto Smurf' is going to be really pissy when he has to wake up in two hours.... I guess the fucker should have kept his shit down the last three days when I wanted to sleep late.

LLcoolJ, Sir Mix-a-lot, etc..hell I might have put some Vannila Ice BS in there,. he gets to listen to none of the new retarded slow-motion bullshit gangster crap...fuck him...

Stevo
                          Glad i'm not the only one that has to deal with that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by pro88lx View Post
                            i think these two looked over and over would be annoying as fuck

lololol.

Comment

Hell yea...I'd put in Cum on Feel the Noize by Quiet Riot and crank it up. Put the speakers in the windows and out on the front porch. Put it on repeat.

Comment

Down the street from me is a "day laborer" that has a V6 Mustang with some kind of exhaust that makes a high pitch whistle believe me it aint a power adder. This dude will start that turd all hours of the night and rev it up for several minutes then act like the street is his personal yellowbelly. I've gone to him and asked that he stop and all I get is some spanglish bullshit. I've called the law and they are too fuckin lazy to do anything.
                                Spark plugs break windows really easy and accidents happen all the time. They aren't really traceable either and if the windows are tinted they won't even notice until he opens the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X