rofl, been kept up all weekend by my neighbors bull$#!t gangster rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rofl, been kept up all weekend by my neighbors bull$#!t gangster rap

well, fuck that runted stupidmothefucker... he is getting a bunch of 80's shit blaster back at him tonight/this morning. O'l 'Ghetto Smurf' is going to be really pissy when he has to wake up in two hours.... I guess the fucker should have kept his shit down the last three days when I wanted to sleep late.

LLcoolJ, Sir Mix-a-lot, etc..hell I might have put some Vannila Ice BS in there,. he gets to listen to none of the new retarded slow-motion bullshit gangster crap...fuck him...

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Lolz Let us know how this works out for ya.

Comment

If he's a "stupid motherfucker" I suggest you get him back with some early morning Johnny Rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
        If he's a "stupid motherfucker" I suggest you get him back with some early morning Johnny Rebel.
        I was thinking Billy Idol on a continuous loop for a few hours.

Comment

You could just ask him to turn it down. I know, it's a crazy thought.

Comment

I am glad I don't live near either one of you. I am glad the only complaint I have about my neighbors is their yappy ass dog....
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

david allan coe if you really wanted to piss him off.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I am glad I don't live near either one of you. I am glad the only complaint I have about my neighbors is their yappy ass dog....
                i have the same problem with my neighbors dog, she wont do anything about so i dunno what else to do

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
                  i have the same problem with my neighbors dog, she wont do anything about so i dunno what else to do
                  Get one of those things that makes the high pitched noise when a dog barks, it actually worked on my neighbors dog. The one I had was not a bird house, but worked the same I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    Get one of those things that makes the high pitched noise when a dog barks, it actually worked on my neighbors dog. The one I had was not a bird house, but worked the same I suppose.

http://www.safepetproducts.com/petsa...deterrent.html
                    Should I collect my $49.95 back after I train their dog to shut the fuck up? lol
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

That happened to me once with my stupid neighbor. So what I did was put on a Mexican station all day really fucking loud. Never had that problem again

Comment

times 10000 on the david allen coe.

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
                          Just call the law on the them. They will get ticketed if they come out so many times. I hate dogs barking when I am trying to sleep.

Comment

if you have a good subwoofer, there is absolutely nothing better than to a do a slow reverse frequency sweep from 100hz down to 1 hz.

no one thought it was a speaker, rather that a helicopter was above our apt. building.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                              if you have a good subwoofer, there is absolutely nothing better than to a do a slow reverse frequency sweep from 100hz down to 1 hz.

no one thought it was a speaker, rather that a helicopter was above our apt. building.
                              30-50 hz sounds like a helicopter, I used to play 20-100 and it would get real nasty towards the middle.

Another is to just blast 6-10khz... Put on repeat and go to the store... Lol fuck staying around for that shit.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                              X