Badjimmihat (owes me $$)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    dont have it anymore... it was in 07... yes i'm an idiot for taking someones word
    thanks for the offer breny and i really appreciate... i would never beg/taake $$ unles it was owes to me... Stephen has always been a fan of paying his own was and they whole karma thing too.. i reallt hopes he mans up and makes things right
    In 2007?

forget about it.

Comment

Kick his ass!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        If youre having that hard of a time, I'm owed $100 for a football bet with a board member. You're welcome to the $100. I just havent made time to pick it up.
        Word. Stephen, you've always been cool with me on here. If you are in a situation that you need $100 that badly, let me know.
        Last edited by slow99; 04-03-2011, 08:13 PM.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          Kick his ass!!!
          SeaBass!!!!!

Comment

gator's bitches better be using jimmies.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
              gator's bitches better be using jimmies.

lol
              Ded

Comment

fuck, I think I have paid everyone that I have bought shit from on here. That being said, there needs to be a DFWMS collection agency. The agency gets 50% or so to collect from the dead beats.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I used to hear from him back in the day, then Marisa said he came by the bar and threw a temper tantrum that she wouldn't go out with him. This was probably 2-3 years ago. LOL

I haven't heard from him in years... but i think i have a phone number. May not be good anymore, but worth a shot?

Comment

I'll link him to this thread...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone and I really do appreciate all of the gestures. I'm not looking for any sort of handouts and 100 bucks won't make me lose my house or my family not be able to eat or an.ything like that. I could just really use what's owed to me.. it has been quite some time and will probably end up having to chalk it up as a loss.. ill take this one as another lesson learned lol
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        I am not saying he shouldn't pay it. I am just saying, 4 years, $100, I doubt he is going to pay if its gone 4 years...
                        Statute of limitations is 7 years, so he still owes it!

Wait, Statue of limititations I meant!

Comment

Working...
                        X