Sales Office
      Inwood Plaza
      13617 Inwood Road, Suite 270
      Farmers Branch, TX 75244
      Toll free: (877) 247-8572
      Ph: (972) 702-8572
      Fax: (972) 702-8574

Comment

I was wanting to avoid the camera stores because the put a serious mark up on the cases.

Im gonna check out that CL link, thanks Billy Bob! Hopefully its legit, Im gonna call him and see if he has the one Im looking for. If its for that price I might not mind going bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
          I was wanting to avoid the camera stores because the put a serious mark up on the cases.

Im gonna check out that CL link, thanks Billy Bob! Hopefully its legit, Im gonna call him and see if he has the one Im looking for. If its for that price I might not mind going bigger
          Let me know if you pick one up. For the price, I am considering getting one too.

Comment

If you can wait till Tuesday, get one on Amazon and have it overnighted. Find someone with a prime account and its $4 overnight

Comment

I'm gonna call him here in a minute Billy Bob and see if it's legit. Almost seems to go to be true lol. 8MPG I would have done that but I can't wait till Tuesday. (leaving at 3 in the morning for a 4 day kayak trip).

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Do you own a Bugatti Veyron?
                LOL, the first thing that came to mind was that the insurance company was taking the owner to court for lying about the pelican when he crashed.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I bought a gun case similar size as OPs pic for 10$ at walmart.
                  WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                    I bought a gun case similar size as OPs pic for 10$ at walmart.
                    The Pelican case is shock proof and water proof. The one from Wal-Mart is just a standard black plastic case with some foam.

Comment

Working...
                    X