First the redlight tickets, now speeding ticket cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Irving cops (specifically ones with the new squad cars and illegal tint, think that tint protects other people from seeing them. These assholes run red lights at full speed, no sirens, etc. There is an intersection near my house that it's really bad at. I'm going to sit out there with the video camera one day. Just because.
    Those guys are all on their way to a call. Oh dear, there could be a baby on fire somewhere, think of the babies you bastard!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Those guys are all on their way to a call. Oh dear, there could be a baby on fire somewhere, think of the babies you bastard!
      Must be a whole lot of burning babies that never make the news.

One that cracked me up the other day, was using lights to jump across from the inside left turn lane, across another turn lane and 3 lanes of traffic to get in to the Popeye's parking lot. Must have had a change of heart about what to eat for lunch. It was either that, or they were dropping infants in the fryer.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Irving cops (specifically ones with the new squad cars and illegal tint, think that tint protects other people from seeing them. These assholes run red lights at full speed, no sirens, etc. There is an intersection near my house that it's really bad at. I'm going to sit out there with the video camera one day. Just because.
        So it isn't just on Irving heights where I live.

Comment

Of course I am talking about guys speeding out of and more importantly in this case, INTO the Hillcrest substation, like they have been doing for the past eight years I have driven that road. Every single day. I guess, according to you, someone at the station must have called the police.

I shouldn't be suprised at you jumping to conclusions though, you can't wait to jump up and defend on this board. Maybe when one of them crashes into a car, someone from your family will be inside of it and you can tell them that the cop driving was "on his way to a call". Or you can explain your obviously idiotic stance that as long as a cop is driving a car, it can defy the laws of physics. I'm sure they will feel better.
          Lol you crack me up. You say I am defending but all I am doing is throwing a scenerio out there for you. There are tons of calls that we go on that lights and sirens wouldn't be used on. Guess some people don't understand you are in a hurry at times also from one call to another because the calls just keep coming in. Next time you are waiting an hour for an officer to show, or one doesn't show up at all you would know it is because of the back log. At my department 15mph is the most I can go TO A CALL without using lights. Some have less than that. I work in a rural area. I don't cruise to popeyes with my lights on (unless there is a call there) No running red lights (unless I have a call) Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            Lol you crack me up. You say I am defending but all I am doing is throwing a scenerio out there for you. There are tons of calls that we go on that lights and sirens wouldn't be used on. Guess some people don't understand you are in a hurry at times also from one call to another because the calls just keep coming in. Next time you are waiting an hour for an officer to show, or one doesn't show up at all you would know it is because of the back log. At my department 15mph is the most I can go TO A CALL without using lights. Some have less than that. I work in a rural area. I don't cruise to popeyes with my lights on (unless there is a call there) No running red lights (unless I have a call) Get it?
            I've been driving up and down Hillcrest for over 8 years, twice a day to come to work. It is a 35 mph zone. The DPD cars are regularly the fastest cars on the street. The Hillcrest substation is on that street. I see DPD cars on the street on EVERY trip, going to and from the substation. Most of those cars are going 45-50 mph, sometimes as fast as 60 mph. Are all those guys going to a call? Now do YOU get where I am coming from?

I have never called the police in my life. And if I did, it would be the Plano PD. I wouldn't trust the Dallas pukes to come out and clean up the dog shit off of my lawn. I'm sure you'll start fucking crying about how I hate the cops. After all, anyone who dares to criticize the police for anything must hate the fucking police with all their heart and eat live babies for dinner.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I've been driving up and down Hillcrest for over 8 years, twice a day to come to work. It is a 35 mph zone. The DPD cars are regularly the fastest cars on the street. The Hillcrest substation is on that street. I see DPD cars on the street on EVERY trip, going to and from the substation. Most of those cars are going 45-50 mph, sometimes as fast as 60 mph. Are all those guys going to a call? Now do YOU get where I am coming from?

I have never called the police in my life. And if I did, it would be the Plano PD. I wouldn't trust the Dallas pukes to come out and clean up the dog shit off of my lawn. I'm sure you'll start fucking crying about how I hate the cops. After all, anyone who dares to criticize the police for anything must hate the fucking police with all their heart and eat live babies for dinner.
              Not at all. You don't see my E-sarcasm. I don't like dpd as much as the next person. They mainly recruit s***bags.

Comment

Working...
              X