No announcement yet.

four loko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i chugged a can of the original formula the other day just to do it(at 1pm), in 20 minutes i had a pretty damn good buzz going on that lasted a good 2 hours. i am not a huge drinker like some but it was still pretty fun. good thing is that i decided before that i was only going to drink one. after about an hour i was looking at chugging another but luckily didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      so i chugged a can of the original formula the other day just to do it(at 1pm), in 20 minutes i had a pretty damn good buzz going on that lasted a good 2 hours. i am not a huge drinker like some but it was still pretty fun. good thing is that i decided before that i was only going to drink one. after about an hour i was looking at chugging another but luckily didn't
      Let's see, the flavors are Uva Berry (Grape), Fruit Punch, Coko Loko (Coconut), Watermelon,....

So far it doesn't look like they cater to my demographic.

Comment

• funny how you left out a bunch of flavors to try and aid in your assumption that only "_______" people drink this stuff. wanna know who put me on to this stuff? white high school kids. lmfao

grape, fruit punch, watermelon, lemon lime, lemonade, cranberry lemonade, blue raspberry & orange

Comment

funny how you left out a bunch of flavors to try and aid in your assumption that only "_______" people drink this stuff. wanna know who put me on to this stuff? white high school kids. lmfao

grape, fruit punch, watermelon, lemon lime, lemonade, cranberry lemonade, blue raspberry & orange
          I have actually tried it. It was like snorting pixie sticks with my snot as best as I can describe. No thanks. I'll take Boone's or MD 20/20 over that stuff

Comment

• we literally chugged them with a beer bong. not my brightest moment but it definitely made the afternoon more fun

Comment

• say wha?

Comment

• lol, forgot about pappapeppers dumbass in this thread.

Comment

we literally chugged them with a beer bong. not my brightest moment but it definitely made the afternoon more fun
                  See, you drink like I do. I don't care about sipping several beers. I want something sweet and wicked and get me buzzed quick.

Comment

• RIP four loko original formula

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      See, you drink like I do. I don't care about sipping several beers. I want something sweet and wicked and get me buzzed quick.
                      yea i stopped drinking beer a few months ago. i still drink but it's usually just a few shots through out the night. if someone hands me a beer i will take a few sips then end up holding it till it gets warm :/ but if you hand me a bottle of cold jager you might not get it back!

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                      RIP four loko original formula
                      i still have a case of mixed flavors, all original forumla

another thanks goes to red90cobra for selling me the cases when they first talked about banning them

Comment

yea i stopped drinking beer a few months ago. i still drink but it's usually just a few shots through out the night. if someone hands me a beer i will take a few sips then end up holding it till it gets warm :/ but if you hand me a bottle of cold jager you might not get it back!

i still have a case of mixed flavors, all original forumla

another thanks goes to red90cobra for selling me the cases when they first talked about banning them
                        the things i would do for lemon lime goodnees one more time.

Comment

• i wonder if they are still on ebay lol.

Comment

• I still have a cranberry lemonade original formula.

Comment

• I actually bought 2 of the Coco Loko's this summer at the beach lol. they werent THAT bad. two 24oz cans in about an hour and I was unintentionally tore up the rest of the night. it was just hot out and I was thirsty.
                              HD Parts
                              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                              X