four loko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Just looked at one of my Miller High Life cans and it is at 5.5% so I was a bit off. I know the Guinness I drank in the past was more than 6%, but it is a stout. Also, I guess I should have specified Texas beer, as beer is really watered down in some pussy-states.

Stevo
    Stout is a style of beer, such as porter, pale, red, ipa, etc. Doesn't mean it's strong. Most Guinness Extra Stout is 5% abv and the original is 6% abv. Guiness Draught, which is still a stout, is 4.2% abv. An imperial stout is usually strong.

oh, and guinness is a now a crappy example of a stout.

and no, beer is not really watered down in some states. You're just buying it at the wrong places lol. In Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota, Oklahoma, and Utah, beer that is sold in supermarkets and convenience stores must have no more than 3.2% alcohol by weight. 3.2% ABW still comes out to 4% alcohol by volume, which is not much of a difference from the crappy light beer at 4.2% abv in TX.
    This lower beer is what they call half-beer or small-beer. Full-beer (all other stronger beer) is only sold in liquor stores, or stores that have obtained a license to sell it, and usually is not sold on Sunday.

So there you go, these pussy-states as you call them have beer .2% weaker than our's lol, and if you want regular beer, go to a damn liquor store.

oh, and if beer was watered down there, they wouldn't have been selling the same 12% abv Four Loko to begin with.
    Last edited by 89stangGT; 11-18-2010, 06:35 PM.
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

I heard it was good

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
        the company is going to continue making it, but without caffeine per the FDA ruling.
        Anhueser Busch already makes one called Tilt that doesn't contain caffeine. Looks like they saw the probs coming and left out the caffeine. And, no caffeine is why I bought it over Four Loko, Core, Sparks, and Joose.

Introduced:
        April 2010
        Beer Category/Style:
        Specialty – Premium flavored malt beverage.
        Taste Profiles:
        TILT Red has an intense blend of fresh fruit flavors reminiscent of cherry, orange, lime, and tropical fruit.
        TILT Blue has an intense fresh blue raspberry flavor.
        TILT Green has an intense blend of lemon-lime citrus flavor.
        Ingredients/Brewing:
        Brewed using the same high-quality brewing process as all our malt beverages, each TILT flavor is then infused with fruit flavor.
        Interesting Facts:
        Adults will enjoy the bold flavor of the TILT family. TILT RED contains 12 percent alcohol by volume (ABV), TILT Blue contains 11 percent ABV and TILT Green contains 10 percent ABV. Each flavor is available nationwide in clubs, lounges and liquor/convenience stores.
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

A 14 year old girl was killed in Denton in a wreck where teens consumed five cans of Four Loko and a 12-pack of beer

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/11...#ixzz15gXUE8O2

Comment

Originally posted by habs4me View Post
            A 14 year old girl was killed in Denton in a wreck where teens consumed five cans of Four Loko and a 12-pack of beer

The 4 Loko did it!

I'll stick to beer and liquor

Comment

Originally posted by habs4me View Post

Guns don't kill people.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

clearly the first time a 14yr old girl has ever been killed in Denton in an alcohol related car accident
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

There was a certain Sparks drink that was awesome, think it was the sugar free one. Haven't tried this one though.

Comment

Just finished one. tastes like a shitty cheap jello shot. I'm pretty buzzed though! :biggrin:
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I bet the headache rivals steel reserve
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

lol it probably does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter
                          I just drink the big cans of Steel Reserve if I want to get all loco and shit...

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                            why would anyone want to drink something that has battery acid as an ingredient???
                            Exactly. Why do you think Al is still finding jello shots hidden in cabinets and under couch cushions?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              puke at the memorys of that beverage

Comment

This Nanny State BS is getting old.

I can still purchase NoDoz and Mad Dawg and make something that would make Four Loko look like kool aid.

Shit this is nothing compared to smoking crack and sippin' sizzurp anyway... that shit will make you high like a G6.

Comment

Working...
                                X