• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      No, no. A real party is taking them rectally
      Thankfully the coffee that just shot out of my nose wasn't still hot.
      That is a definite QOTD/take it out of context contender...and it's still early.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        No, no. A real party is taking them rectally
        That's hardcore, I would not be down for that. Then again who knows what will happen when I get hammered.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

All that premixed stuff is awful. it's like the jim beam and cola premix - just disgusting. If you want alcohol and energy drinks, by a can of full throttle and put some vodka in it. This stuff is like mixing mountain dew and schnapps. byuck.

Comment

Its just like Sparks and its been around forever . I like those kind of drinks but I like Redbull with my Jack also .
            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Definitely have gotten wasted off this stuff more times than I care to remember. Makes me blackout every time

Comment

A dude on another board I'm on is related (by marriage) to a girl in Maryland who died DUIing after drinking 1. Her family is the one pushing the ban of the product in that area, which, from what I understand, is where it got FDA attention. Apparently she, and others, blacked out completely after 1, which I don't quite understand.

Comment

I love how the dipshit media is making this shit out to be so fucking dangerous, at 12% alcohol it is basically twice the strength of Texas beer. It is the same strength as wine.

If some asshat blacks out after drinking one can (four beers), it isn't the alcohol, it is the asshat.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

why would anyone want to drink something that has battery acid as an ingredient???

Comment

lol I have a few of those, one 23.5 ounce can is worth 6 beers

and they are only $2.50 each
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                        why would anyone want to drink something that has battery acid as an ingredient???
                        you are so lucky you're hot or you'd just be plain fucked for life...
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          you are so lucky you're hot or you'd just be plain fucked for life...
                          haha!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                            lol I have a few of those, one 23.5 ounce can is worth 6 beers

and they are only $2.50 each
                            Bring some over , I'll hit that shizz ! Cooter I need pics to tell if Daisy is f-ed or not .
                            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Some of my friends like them. I can't drink them. Fucking gross. The most I'll do is the 8.0% Sparks. The Lemon Lime is like skittles in a can.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                                the article was a joke LOL.
                                See you later...

Comment

Working...
                                X