No announcement yet.

Rest in Peace Brother....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about that. Cancer is fucked. I just lost my dad last month to it.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Wow, he was so young. Man that's horrible!!

Comment

RIP to your Brother.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. RIP to your brother. And God bless you all in this tough time.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

I remember your original posts. I'm sorry, man. The grief gets easier as time goes by, but you always feel like the loss left empty hole in you that never quite gets filled in. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Damn. So sorry for you loss. I wouldn't wish that shit (cancer) on my worst enemy.

Comment

I'm sorry to learn that he lost his battle with cancer You and family are in my prayers friend.
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I have read each of your posts about his battle. You should be proud of him, he obviously put up a hell of a fight.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X