No announcement yet.

Need some gift suggestions for a Corvette lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A shirt that says, "The vette gets em wet" or a "Panty Dropper" bumber sticker.

Comment

I have thousands of Corvette Items from my late father I'm posting on ebay. I'm sure I have something he would like. Corvette Whiskey, Aftershave, model cars, pictures ect...... I can make Whiteboys collection look small.

Comment

Originally posted by crooner View Post
        I have thousands of Corvette Items from my late father I'm posting on ebay. I'm sure I have something he would like. Corvette Whiskey, Aftershave, model cars, pictures ect...... I can make Whiteboys collection look small.

Nice, you wouldn't happen to have any saddle tan '63 coupe models, would you?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

not to my knowledge. But, i still have more to look at. These are the two I saw at a glance.

Comment

check genuinehotrod.com

lots of good gift ideas
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Working...
            X