Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray-in Bedliner Group Discount: Sign up

Posting this here for more visibility.

Doing this to help push our new advertiser through and since he's done good work for me.

We need a minimum of 8 people. Do not sign up if you are on the fence, be 100% sure you will follow through. You do not need to sign up for a specific time frame, just ensure if you sign up, you'll get it done sooner than later.

Short beds(under 6ft)-$250
    Long Beds(6ft+)-$275

That includes:
    -under side rails(since most new trucks have caps) and over the front rail.
    -on tailgate and over tailgate rail IF the tail gate did not come with factory rail cap and tailgate cover or accessory (ie: 2010 f150's pull out step n handle)

1. sc281
    2. 12SecondT-bird
    3. Rreemo
    4. DoesSpeedTurnUon
    5. 94form2000z
    6. topher
    7. Grimpala
    8. Sinner
    9. danielhv

CCARS Automotive Repair (dangerous_sep's shop on the board)
    4818 Vicksburg st
    Dallas Tx 75207
    972-437-8331 (ask for Israel)

Examples of work:

My truck:
    Posted this in another thread, but it deserves it's own. I can give props to Israel and his company. If you guys remember back a bit I had a group discount going for truck bed liners. Israel stepped up and offered the group deal and i'm really happy with the final product. My bike is with him right now getting

Loan Sailor's truck:
    http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...48&postcount=3
    Last edited by Skidmark; 12-16-2010, 03:31 PM.

Count me in.

Comment

How long does it take from prep to completed? I'm interested only issue being I live in Austin now. I'll be home form Iraq at the first of the month.

Comment

How does theirs compare to Line-X as an example? Do they remove hardware(bed bolts, hooks, etc.) and spray so that they are not sealed in? I have a 2010 F-150 Screw.

Comment

I really need to talk to him about my dynamic wrecker and see what he'd charge for that. A company here in Arlington wants $800-1200 depending on how much prep they have to do!!

I want something like this:
          Attached Files
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Do they sell BedRugs?
            Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Pay Now to sign up?

Or Pay When you get it done?

What is sooner than later?.... My schedule won't allow me to do much of anything until mid-late next month.

Thanks for the info,
              Trey

Comment

Isreal did my dad's truck a couple of months ago and it turned out great. He ended up doing a double coating to make it thicker and gave him a VERY fair price. It has held up great. Anyone looking for a bedliner at a good price and quality work, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                  Pay Now to sign up?

Or Pay When you get it done?

What is sooner than later?.... My schedule won't allow me to do much of anything until mid-late next month.

Thanks for the info,
                  Trey
                  You don't have to pay until the work is completed.

Comment

I posted in the sub-forum, I have a buddy who wants his entire truck done.

Comment

IN
                      sigpic
                      Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by 90lxstangman View Post
                        How long does it take from prep to completed? I'm interested only issue being I live in Austin now. I'll be home form Iraq at the first of the month.
                        He did mine and skidmark's truck in the same day. Probably about a 6-7 hour job including a little cure time before you leave.
                        Last edited by Lone Sailor; 11-18-2010, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                          How does theirs compare to Line-X as an example? Do they remove hardware(bed bolts, hooks, etc.) and spray so that they are not sealed in? I have a 2010 F-150 Screw.
                          From what he told me before, IIRC, it is comparable to Line-X(I believe he said it was Raptor brand). When it fully cures it feels like super hard plastic, but with texture. It has held up really well for me, and I have abused it a few times and it hasn't fazed it in the least. He will give you the option to take the tailgate bolts out or leave them in. I chose to leave them in as I don't ever anticipate needing to take the latch assembly out, but if for some reason I need to an impact gun should do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                            He did mine and skidmark's truck in the same day. Probably about a 6-7 hour job including a little cure time before you leave.
                            Cool Deal, I'll be coming to Dallas within the week I return to look at 2011 GTs. Just needed to figure out about how long it would take. If it's cool I would like to pass this onto a buddy of mine as well?

Comment

Originally posted by kc50lx View Post
                              I really need to talk to him about my dynamic wrecker and see what he'd charge for that. A company here in Arlington wants $800-1200 depending on how much prep they have to do!!

I want something like this:
                              i can more than likely stay well under that depending on the work involved..so whenever your ready stop by on well go over exact locations you want sprayed and get a set price..

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
                              Do they sell BedRugs?
                              what yr make model?

Originally posted by 90lxstangman View Post
                              Cool Deal, I'll be coming to Dallas within the week I return to look at 2011 GTs. Just needed to figure out about how long it would take. If it's cool I would like to pass this onto a buddy of mine as well?
                              yeah why not tell em to swing on by

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Count me in.
                              noted and thank you

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                              Isreal did my dad's truck a couple of months ago and it turned out great. He ended up doing a double coating to make it thicker and gave him a VERY fair price. It has held up great. Anyone looking for a bedliner at a good price and quality work, you won't be disappointed.
                              im glad to hear everything is going good if you guys need anything just give me a call.

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              I posted in the sub-forum, I have a buddy who wants his entire truck done.
                              i replied check back

Originally posted by 12SecondT-bird View Post
                              IN
                              noted
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X