• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    You coming to the christmas party?
    Ah I see what you did there...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I can help!

Here's my "3-Steps to a Using your wallet successfully" plan, it's practically foolproof:

Step 1.) Take wallet out of pocket
      Step 2.) Use whatever I got my wallet out for
      Step 3.) Put wallet back in pocket

The key here is to NOT, at ANY point, get jumped/jacked.

If you have any further questions you can buy my book "How to not lose your wallet once a year for the rest of your life" at any major book stores.

Comment

You were the kanetrain before the cain train.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Yessir, I don't understand, but completely agree.

Comment

My favorite all time wallet. Have used these for several years now. 100% duct tape. Now with a chain grommet. If it ever wears out, send it back and you get a new one. They come with a repair kit too. (Or at least they used to.) A spare piece of tape.
            This domain may be for sale!

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

El bazar!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

i put my DL license, CHL, and my baller wad of cash in a money clip in my front pocket. no losing of wallets or pick pocketing tomfoolery for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  It's all that fuckin' salt on the coast, ya pirate. I can probably scare up another one to give you if I look around a bit.
                  Well hell yeah!
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    I had a mossimo chain wallet that I've used since highschool. Fucker got wet, thrown around and dropped numerous times. It was split at the seams and severely fading in color. If it wasn't for my son getting me a Dallas Maverick's NBA Champions wallet I'd still be sporting my mossimo wallet. I still havent transfered everything into the new wallet.

I still have mine as well. Retired it after 15 years of service.

Comment

• Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                        Then add some pants that don't fit, a stereo for the oldsmobile, a wigger hat, and a shirt with an excessive design on it...then you would have the wig-kit
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X