No announcement yet.

Where can I get a wallet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been doing it so long, it's just 2nd nature for me. Wallet, keys, and the day's change go in the right front. Phone and a few bucks in the left front.
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      I don't know how I would like the front pocket wallets since I usually use both of my front pockets and it would be hard adjusting to not feeling the wallet in my back pocket when I sit.

hmm
      That's my problem. My front pocket space is always in use (cell phone and any cash in the left one, keys cigarettes and lighter in the right). I have been using the same large bi-fold for years. Because it is large it spreads the cards out so it stays thin. I would happily use the mini-wallets but have too much shit I like to keep on me to get away with them.

Comment

In all seriousness, how many of you guys could use a fanny pack. I know I could but they're just so gay
        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          In all seriousness, how many of you guys could use a fanny pack. I know I could but they're just so gay
          Not I?

Phone
          Wallet
          Keys
          Smokes

What else do you regularly carry around?
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Not I?

Phone
            Wallet
            Keys
            Smokes

What else do you regularly carry around?
            When I'm out running errands I usually keep cash, receipts, bulky ass keys, wallet. I used to always lose that cash. I lose everything maybe I need to start wearing baggier clothing so everything fits comfortably.
            .....bro....

Comment

When I'm out running errands I usually keep cash, receipts, bulky ass keys, wallet. I used to always lose that cash. I lose everything maybe I need to start wearing baggier clothing so everything fits comfortably.
              Isn't cash supposed to go in your wallet, any extra can go in your pocket? When you say bulky ass keys are you talking janitor bulky or 10 or less?

That is one of the reasons I don't use cash. It is to much to manage and keep track of. Plus, I hate change in my pockets, keys are enough.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Wallet, keys, 2 phones, nothing ever in the back pockets. I have my bag on me 99% of the time with my laptop, HP-12, work papers...so my wallet goes in there.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Isn't cash supposed to go in your wallet, any extra can go in your pocket? When you say bulky ass keys are you talking janitor bulky or 10 or less?

That is one of the reasons I don't use cash. It is to much to manage and keep track of. Plus, I hate change in my pockets, keys are enough.
                  When I'm busy, I just stuff it in my pocket. I have a little over 10keys. I just need one of them front wallets. You guys know if I can order a DL online?
                  .....bro....

Comment

When I'm busy, I just stuff it in my pocket. I have a little over 10keys. I just need one of them front wallets. You guys know if I can order a DL online?
                    Google "mighty wallets". They have a lot of different designs and are made of super thin, expandable material.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

hipster!!!!!!!
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I don't even have a wallet, just put my dl, and debit card in my right pocket with my keys, phone in the left.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          I don't even have a wallet, just put my dl, and debit card in my right pocket with my keys, phone in the left.
                          "Things to know when mugging Jeremy."
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Money clip 400 bucks ,DL and my debit card

Comment

I hope that you cancelled all cards. If my wallet disappears I stand to lose alot of money, and deal with the headache of getting it back, so I don't tend to lose it often.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                I hope that you cancelled all cards. If my wallet disappears I stand to lose alot of money, and deal with the headache of getting it back, so I don't tend to lose it often.
                                Yeah, I canceled them. It's funny, I think that should be the first option on those automated systems. It took me almost 30 min to cancel one card after pressing 1 for English and so forth
                                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                                X