GD fart can exhaust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GD fart can exhaust!

Happens all the time. I'm driving and I here a little buzz or what sounds like a rattle. I freak out, turn the radio off and try to figure out why the the hell my car is breaking down or what is causing that horrible sound. Then a few seconds later a pos ricer flys by. Turns out the horrible noise I thought my car was making was the sound of that pos! That ever happen to yous guys?
    .....bro....

Yeah, sounds like 50 angry bee's in a coffee can.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I thought my damn engine was knocking
      .....bro....

Comment

yeap..
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

I don't really see too many rice burners anymore. Maybe I've just learned to block them out.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Yeah I've caught myself doing that from time to time. Still, that doesn't piss me off as much as when they take off down the street "racing" and rev that shitty exhaust as loud as it will go.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

He'll yes, and the only way they're able to pass you is because you slowed down while listening for problems with your motor.

Comment

I thought my engine was hammering yesterday, turned out it was just a Harley 4 blocks away. It took a good 30 seconds to figure it out though, that thing was slower than crap.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                  He'll yes, and the only way they're able to pass you is because you slowed down while listening for problems with your motor.
                  I laughed.
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

300 angry bees, checking in!~
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      300 angry bees, checking in!~
                      you telling me you put some fart can on your Miata
                      .....bro....

Comment

If i had a miata, damn right i would.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          I thought my engine was hammering yesterday, turned out it was just a Harley 4 blocks away. It took a good 30 seconds to figure it out though, that thing was slower than crap.
                          Not that this has anything to do with this thread, but why in the hell does every mother fucking harley owner think his POS is fast?

Comment

I wonder what one of those Fart cans would sound like on a Small/Big block car? Just saw a commercial for F&F 5

Comment

well i drive an import and the only way i would put a chrome fart cannon on it is if it came with another car attached..

active tune exhaust and ebc ftw! flip a switch and gain 30+ awhp..

can't stand the ricer shit. funny tho.. now i get more domestic muscle cars and roadsters revving at me. hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X