• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone kept it realer.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Did you just make up a word?
      I lol'd and woke up my wife.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        buncha limp wristed faggots these days...
        LOL...skinny jeans and all
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

dont forget the long queer hair

Comment

dont forget the long queer hair
            Hey now...I have long hair. It's a product of laziness and not-give-a-shit-ness though. I think it gives me a pass. Plus I've never died in a fight.

Comment

^long hair like jesus or justin beiber?

one is acceptable and the other is dickinthebuttgay

(i must admit i lol'd pretty good after reading the 'never died in a fight' sentence)

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                LOL...skinny jeans and all
                sagging pants, flat billed hats, and sleeping t shirts down to the shins and all. . ..
                sigpic

Comment

^long hair like jesus or justin beiber?

one is acceptable and the other is dickinthebuttgay

(i must admit i lol'd pretty good after reading the 'never died in a fight' sentence)

It's not full on Jesus or full on Beiber...just long and ALWAYS under a hat.

I fucking hate my hair...and my head is a fucked up shape so I can't just cut it all off. lol

I got a flat top in the 5th grade and everyone called me grape head. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post

I fucking hate my hair...and my head is a fucked up shape so I can't just cut it all off. lol

I got a flat top in the 5th grade and everyone called me grape head. True story.
                    Does the back of your head look like a shar peis?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post

Well, looks like we just found your new dfwstangs nickname.

EDIT - thread was meant to be pot stirring fun like the dfwstangs of old, got moved to photo forum, ruined. http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=906 First imgage result on google; others;
                      Last edited by Hobie; 04-03-2011, 04:13 PM.
                      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

We had some friends over last night and their son goes there. He was telling us all about it. Really sad.

<------Remembering the good 'ol days when you could scrap in the school yard without getting arrested or dying.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X