Gas Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    Yay for long distance relationships, and a 500 mile (round trip) roadtrip this weekend.
    Cheaper than a prostitute.

Comment

San Fran most expensive in the country, awesome!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        I will continue to run premium as well. Premium runs 20-30 cents a gallon higher than 87 octane regardless of current prices, so I don't see any reason why people stop using it when prices of all grades are higher to begin with. It's not like the price differential has changed any.
        I started to think about going to mid-grade, but it's gonna save me what? Less than $5? Not worth fucking up my car.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Cheaper than a prostitute.
          Not in Germany. $50 euro for a fuck and a suck.. just saying
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Not in Germany. $50 euro for a fuck and a suck.. just saying
            Yeah they rape you on the cost for penicillin.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
            X