No announcement yet.

Gas Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very thankful that I telecommute. That shit is getting stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      It's like $4.15 here for premium...it's a good thing we only drive 15 miles a week.
      Is it like down here where "premium" in 91 octane? I haven't seen a 93 octane pump since I moved.

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      I'm very thankful that I telecommute. That shit is getting stupid.
      I don't telecommute, but I work at home alot. Even better is that when I do have to travel, I get mileage, and usually end up making money. It sucks that gas is going up, but I don't sweat it much.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Is it like down here where "premium" in 91 octane? I haven't seen a 93 octane pump since I moved.
        Yep, highest octane widely available in CA is 91.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

i love gas prices.....they dont bother me none
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Yep, highest octane widely available in CA is 91.
            I miss Texas.

I hate running it in my bike, but I don't beat on it, so it's not horrible. If I had gotten the vette instead of my BMW though, I'd be pissed.

Comment

I miss Texas.

I hate running it in my bike, but I don't beat on it, so it's not horrible. If I had gotten the vette instead of my BMW though, I'd be pissed.
              Hell our car technically takes 93, but I'm not racing the damn thing on my 2 mile commute to work at 4:30 am! Modern cars adjust for octane anyways, so it isn't a big deal to me, but I agree, I'd be pissed if I still had the z06 out here.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I just had my work coverage area more than double. I just know there will be some days where I fill up twice just to make it home. At least the money is still OK.

Comment

I pass a shell on the way to work that has been $.20 more than every other gas station around. I don't get it. It's not even next to the highway.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                    Though it its a lot cheaper than filling up the other vehicles,it sucks that it costs 12 bucks to fill my bikes. It used to be 6 bucks at most just a few months ago.
                    I don't believe your math...
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                      I don't believe your math...
                      He's obviously not running it dry to fill up for $12, but $6 to fill up a few years ago is laughable.

Comment

$107 next stop $120. sad but true

Comment

I filled up in Ennis for $3.39/gal when it was $3.49-3.54 in Mansfield.

Comment

my suv is supposed to take premium. after the first few i switched to 87. car might hit open loop 2x a year anyways.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I miss Texas.

I hate running it in my bike, but I don't beat on it, so it's not horrible.
                              you riding again?
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

He's obviously not running it dry to fill up for $12, but $6 to fill up a few years ago is laughable.
                                He said months, and his "math" implies that the price has doubled in the last few months. The national average hasn't been below $2/gallon since early 2009.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X