No announcement yet.

Gas Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sucks!!! i'm cruising in the kia because the stang and lightning both run on 93, they both get crappy gas mileage....again this sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SaTx04Lightning View Post
      This sucks!!! i'm cruising in the kia because the stang and lightning both run on 93, they both get crappy gas mileage....again this sucks.
      If you own 3 vehicles and can't afford gas, sell one.

Comment

Been looking at about tree fiddy here in Austin. My explorer doesn't get horrible gas mileage with the stick but over half of my drive is on stop and go row-ads.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I heard from one of my neighbors that people siphoned her car, and that is when I took out my shotgun from my safe and loaded it with 00 buck. I got my windows open (when its cool at night) and will keep my ear out for anyone that tries to get smart.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            I heard from one of my neighbors that people siphoned her car, and that is when I took out my shotgun from my safe and loaded it with 00 buck. I got my windows open (when its cool at night) and will keep my ear out for anyone that tries to get smart.
            Although I'm out of ammo, I'm pretty sure me running outside with my pistol would be enough to scare any motherfuckers if they try and syphon my shit. Maybe I should take my BB gun though just in-case I need to pull the trigger. .....10 pumps should be enough to slow someone down.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              Or you could get a locking gas cap and sleep. Shooting someone for siphoning gas?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Or you could get a locking gas cap and sleep. Shooting someone for siphoning gas?
                Absolutely. Stealing gas is a "gateway" item so you know they'll graduate to larger stuff, like the whole car so it's best to get 'em early...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Uh, yeah..

Come on my property and fuck with me and my things, you will get shot.

Comment

Shoot for that and you don't have to worry about them breaking into a house or stealing the car later on. Preemptive
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Have you not had a problem with detonation? I thought most bikes had a pretty high compression ratio, especially sportbikes. I'd be afraid to romp it at all running 87 octane.

Even at $4.30+ a gallon I still fill my car with "premium" as required. It would suck to have a warrantee claim denied due to running 87.
                      I will continue to run premium as well. Premium runs 20-30 cents a gallon higher than 87 octane regardless of current prices, so I don't see any reason why people stop using it when prices of all grades are higher to begin with. It's not like the price differential has changed any.

Comment

Loving my 1996 Cavalier. $600 car (more or less depending on how much gas I have in the tank)

Got it up from 30 mpg to about 33 now. Trying to tap on 35mpg by changing plugs / wires. Gotta hyper mile these things.

Oh and 250,000 miles and more dents/dings than a car should have for its age is better than any theft-deterrent system I have ever owned.

But seriously, when is it going to stop? They said $5 by summer...I bet it happens.

Comment

Just paid $3.97gal for 93 Oct yesterday, paid $3.88 the week before.

good times

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                            Just paid $3.97gal for 93 Oct yesterday, paid $3.88 the week before.

good times
                            and it just went up $1.40 a barrrel over night so youll pay even more. Im not gonna cry about it I knew this day was gonna come 2 yrs ago

Comment

It does totally blow
                              Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Yay for long distance relationships, and a 500 mile (round trip) roadtrip this weekend.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X