Gas Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
    He said months, and his "math" implies that the price has doubled in the last few months. The national average hasn't been below $2/gallon since early 2009.
    close enough in my book. obviously it hasn't doubled so the math makes no sense but he is just foreshadowing to what it will be another month.

my bike fills went from about $7.25 to $12
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

The talking heads on TV are saying 5 bucks for a gallon of gas by the end of the year! Yippy, Thanks Obama, you no drilling brillo head!

Comment

I don't believe your math...
        next time I fill up, would you like for me to give you a shout and you can fill it up for me?

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        He's obviously not running it dry to fill up for $12, but $6 to fill up a few years ago is laughable.
        I never run any vehicle to dry. Tanks are 4.5

He said months, and his "math" implies that the price has doubled in the last few months. The national average hasn't been below $2/gallon since early 2009.
        I stopped running 93 octane in the bikes. Sorry I cant pull up past receipts for you. Next time I can be more specific in gasoline grades I use, and prices through out different parts of the metroplex that I stop to fill in.

Maybe next time my math will me spot on for ya. But I doubt it.

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
        close enough in my book. obviously it hasn't doubled so the math makes no sense but he is just foreshadowing to what it will be another month.my bike fills went from about $7.25 to $12
        not sure what you ran, but before the prices got crazy, I ran premium. I didnt care where I filled up, I was on a bike so I didnt pay much attention. And prices werent always comparable, as some were/are a lot higher than others in different parts of town.

Now I fluctuate between the mid or cheap stuff unless I go to the track.
        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Don't feel too bad, I paid $4.09 for 87 in Burlingame, CA a couple weeks ago.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

OK everyone, listen, on Wednesday April 13 do NOT buy gas. Tell everyone you know to also not to buy gas. The oil companies will loose so much money they will have to lower the prices. Again, Wednesday April 13, not next Wednesday like usuall. Pass it on!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
              next time I fill up, would you like for me to give you a shout and you can fill it up for me? I stopped running 93 octane in the bikes. Sorry I cant pull up past receipts for you. Next time I can be more specific in gasoline grades I use, and prices through out different parts of the metroplex that I stop to fill in.

Maybe next time my math will me spot on for ya. But I doubt it.
              That's cool. Better luck next time.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Looks like its time to ditch the Jeep lol. Damn I cant believe gas can jump up $1.50/gal in a couple months.

But yea, my bike has been <$10 to fill up for the longest time. Now I'm seeing ~$13

I guess a turbo 4 cyl hatch is in my future. Sucks because I love the Jeep, but I cant afford 12mpg

Comment

$3.59 in PA.

So glad I got a truck that runs on Regular now instead of getting a Diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    OK everyone, listen, on Wednesday April 13 do NOT buy gas. Tell everyone you know to also not to buy gas. The oil companies will loose so much money they will have to lower the prices. Again, Wednesday April 13, not next Wednesday like usuall. Pass it on!

LOL
                    What a great idea! I cannot believe I havent heard of this! Those oil companies are really gonna be hurting April 13!

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                      you riding again?
                      Occasionally, though I think I'm gonna sell it before I head north.

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                      I stopped running 93 octane in the bikes.
                      Have you not had a problem with detonation? I thought most bikes had a pretty high compression ratio, especially sportbikes. I'd be afraid to romp it at all running 87 octane.

Even at $4.30+ a gallon I still fill my car with "premium" as required. It would suck to have a warrantee claim denied due to running 87.

Comment

Gas prices have gone up 100% under Obama according to the news. Yep, that moratorium on drilling is sure teaching them isn't it? Idiot. But then again, he did say energy prices would necessarily skyrocket under him so...can't say he didn't warn us.

I had to trade my 08 Ram 5.7L Hemi quad cab for a 2011 Edge SEL with a 3.5L V6 that gets crazy mileage. Miss the truck but don't miss the fuel usage
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

buy a diesel and put an LNG kit on it. in the long run youll save money.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Gas prices have gone up 100% under Obama according to the news. Yep, that moratorium on drilling is sure teaching them isn't it? Idiot. But then again, he did say energy prices would necessarily skyrocket under him so...can't say he didn't warn us.

I had to trade my 08 Ram 5.7L Hemi quad cab for a 2011 Edge SEL with a 3.5L V6 that gets crazy mileage. Miss the truck but don't miss the fuel usage
                            Precisely why my next car will have the exact same in-line 6 that the current one does, but with boost. For a daily that needs decent mileage you can't beat turbo assistance for those that want a little power. Look at the ecoboost.

Comment

This sucker gets 22-30 miles per gallon. While I do miss having a tow kit, I can buy one for the Edge for 425 installed. Probably going to be doing that. I had to tow my Mustang in from a test drive with a 88 Chevy 2500 with a transmission stuck in first.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Gas prices will go against obama in the 2012 election, so let it rise

Hopefully the next president is more in touch with the people and will take actions that cause oil prices to fall, instead of what obama has done.

Comment

Working...
                                X