Gas Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices?

As gas has gone up, I have been more observant of prices like a lot of you. I have noticed that the QT on Precinct Line and 183 is almost always 10 cents cheaper than the one on highway 10 which is 5 minutes up the road. Why are there so many price differences from gas station to gas station? What sucked even worse is filling up and then seeing the prices drop that night.

Search for cheap gas prices in Dallas, Texas; find local Dallas gas prices & gas stations with the best fuel prices.

Comment

I just go to Slowhand's apartment complex a couple times a week and siphon the gas out of his car.

Only got a quarter of a tank last night. What a cheap fuck.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'm at the pump as I type this. $3.89/ga. This shit sucks.
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Just filled up for 3.80 93 octane

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
            Trust me I know all about that sight. And what always sucks is to get any of the cheap stuff I have to use a tank to drive to it. So I have narrowed my fill up stations to places along my way to work. For the most part QT is one of the cheaper places.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              I just go to Slowhand's apartment complex a couple times a week and siphon the gas out of his car.

Only got a quarter of a tank last night. What a cheap fuck.
              Lol I think somebody did that to me!

Comment

Gas here in Garland is cheap for this area. I paid 3.41 today!
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Damn never thought we'd be saying gas is cheap at $3.41, but that beat the $3.55 I filled up on last night.

Comment

It's just under 4 bucks a gallon out here.

Comment

Though it its a lot cheaper than filling up the other vehicles,it sucks that it costs 12 bucks to fill my bikes. It used to be 6 bucks at most just a few months ago.
                      Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                      That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

I take that back, it's over 4 bucks a gallon now. I just walked up to the corner store, and the station across the street has 87 octane for $4.05 a gallon, and 91 octane is $4.35.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                          As gas has gone up, I have been more observant of prices like a lot of you. I have noticed that the QT on Precinct Line and 183 is almost always 10 cents cheaper than the one on highway 10 which is 5 minutes up the road. Why are there so many price differences from gas station to gas station? What sucked even worse is filling up and then seeing the prices drop that night.
                          That whole area (Precinct and 26) is normally the cheapest you'll find within a good 10 mile radius. I always fill up at the Kroger and get $.10 more off a gallon.

I remember one time I was around Burleson area I found this place that was like $.20 cents cheaper than anything in the same area.. In fact it was a QT. I had a half tank left but had to stop and fill up.
                          Last edited by 94form2000z; 03-31-2011, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                            One reason, other than location (like being close to a freeeway) is that some stations have smaller underground tanks and have to pay the delivery fee more often, which in turn makes the price per gallon higher on average.

David

Comment

It's like $4.15 here for premium...it's a good thing we only drive 15 miles a week.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X