No more Mustang? Maybe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Mustang? Maybe.

I don't really want to unload it and it's not for sale, but I'm actually thinking about accepting an offer on my Mustang. The Good Guys show generated some buzz on it, and I found myself facing 2 offers on it following the show....one of which involves a trade on a car that I happen to like quite a bit too.

This car + a complete 6.0 with L92 heads + a pretty generous amount of cash....

I used to own a second gen and have always wanted another one. This one is a real RS/Z28, and a well sourced out car too. Plus I happen to have a T56 and some other goodies that I could throw right in it. Plus the extra cash would move the Chevelle along A LOT.

On the other hand....I'm just now getting the Mustang looking the way I wanted it......

I know which way I'm probably going to go...which is the way that makes the most sense financially.....but I'm still stressing over it. Decisions decisions.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Keep the stang!

Comment

The split bumper makes my pants tight.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That's pretty funny that they were parked next to you.

Personally if I had multiple projects going I would do what I could to minimize the ones in process. In this case take the trade + cash, "quickly" swap the T-56 into the Camaro and be done with it, then focus on finishing the Chevelle.

Comment

Man, thats a TOUGH choice!

Comment

I dig the camaro, a lot.

Comment

For what it's worth, when on the Power Tour (Long Haul 7 times, this June will make 8), Camaros are a dime a fukin dozen.
              Mustangs like your's are not.

Same goes for local car shows. Can't turn around without bumping into another Camaro, nice Mustangs are rare.

Comment

I need problems like this. I would keep the stang but I do like them both.
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

Camaro>Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                    For what it's worth, when on the Power Tour (Long Haul 7 times, this June will make 8), Camaros are a dime a fukin dozen.
                    Mustangs like your's are not.

Same goes for local car shows. Can't turn around without bumping into another Camaro, nice Mustangs are rare.
                    uh, no.

Comment

I'm a Ford guy, but I love that Camaro.

Comment

Moostang

Comment

I think the Mustang is much better looking than that Camaro, but I do think that Camaro looks great.

Comment

Camaro.
                            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

i would be riding that split bumper!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X