If you're wishing for summer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    I will say that Houston is fuckin' choice in fall, winter, and spring...
    Yeah, but we pay for it from Apr-Oct. This year has been suprisingly nice. Normally by this point in the year, I'm already cursing the heat and humidity.

When your kids are bitching that "It's too hot to wear the costume" while Trick-or-Treating, it's too goddamn hot.
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Screw the summer, I hate it when I walk out of my front door onto my porch and feel the heat just slap you in the face and I'm still under the porch in the shade!!!

The heat makes me want to stay inside all damn day. It was cold this past winter but nothing too extreme like what the north has to deal with. We have one of the hottest summers in the nation!

Comment

Originally posted by reytx1 View Post
        Screw the summer, I hate it when I walk out of my front door onto my porch and feel the heat just slap you in the face and I'm still under the porch in the shade!!!

The heat makes me want to stay inside all damn day. It was cold this past winter but nothing too extreme like what the north has to deal with. We have one of the hottest summers in the nation!
        To me, Wichita Falls has among the worst climates in the continental U.S., hot as chit in summer and cold as billie-biotch in the winter.

And windy....always windy.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          To me, Wichita Falls has among the worst climates in the continental U.S., hot as chit in summer and cold as billie-biotch in the winter.

And windy....always windy.
          I was talking about texas in general. But yes, Wichita Falls does suck ass.

Comment

Yeah, not a fan of the intense summer heat.

Comment

I love the heat... I would much rather it be 100+ than 30. With the cold you get colds/flu/sniffles, you can't be outside playing arround, no swimming, days are short, all the girls are bundled up, any freezing percipitation and you have no driving idiots wrecking everywhere... I will put up with heat any day than having to deal with the cold weather and all the $hit it brings.

Comment

Move back to New Hampshire you pussies.

Bring on summer.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Not wishing for summer, just the end of winter. Fwiw, fucking a chick in 110 degree heat is more bearable than a 10 degree wind chill.

Comment

Skinny people like summer. Fuck skinny people.

Comment

Active people often like heat. Inactive people don't seem to mind the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        Skinny people like summer. Fuck skinny people.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Move somewhere cooler then.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                            Move somewhere cooler then.
                            why don't the people complaining about the cold winters move somewhere warmer?
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              why don't the people complaining about the cold winters move somewhere warmer?
                              Because out of an entire year there are only 45 days of "cold" weather?
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                                Because out of an entire year there are only 45 days of "cold" weather?
                                yeah, but if they're complaining, they should just move...
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X