If you're wishing for summer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
    IMO 80* is fine for swimming and bathing suits. Anything past that starts to suck.
    I hear ya'll and what you're saying. I've just gotten used to it now and no point bitching about it. Cold beer makes it all better at the end of the day. (while cooking those hamburgers)
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I can handle the heat. I can't handle the cold.
      +1 I'll take the heat over the cold anyday.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I just don't look forward to paying the electric bill when the AC runs all day. That and as mentioned the garage sucks in the summer.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
          +1 I'll take the heat over the cold anyday.
          X3 I don't like being out in it in direct sunlight but 100 degree out in a covered shop with a fan blowing I am good all day long.

6-25-10 RIP Chloe Rene Daddy loves you always

78 Suburban (slammed with LS in future)
          54 Olds 88 2dr HT
          12 Camaro SS convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
            I just don't look forward to paying the electric bill when the AC runs all day. That and as mentioned the garage sucks in the summer.
            Solution: Dry Ice and a fan

Comment

Cold sucks and extreme heat sucks. But, I would rather wear shorts and sweat than everything in my closet and still be freezing my ass off!

Comment

I'll take the scantily clad women by the pool over the cold any time.
                In CLE, you can't even think about swimming until Memorial Day. Here, they were out in force last weekend.

Comment

I thought you were Mexican? Shouldn't you be in a full jeans and long sleeves sun bathing in the Texas summer?
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Yea, fuck cold. bring the heat. I'd rather sweat balls than freeze. Sounds like a few people here need to move the fuck back up north.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

This is going to be a very interesting summer for me. I've lost a TON of weight and anything below 50 degrees has been COLD to me! WTF??!

And in the summer I used to absolutley sweat my balls off just walking to my car. With the weight loss I wonder if I'll be able to tolerate the heat better?? We shall see I guess.

Comment

These are the same people that'll moan that it's too hot in August, bitch that its too dry, then whine when we get too much rain. It's the weather, it changes and enjoy whatever climate flavor it is for the day because the next day may be more extreme. Tell 'em to piss off and move to southern CA or FL if they want more stable weather.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Bring on the 100 degree days!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            These are the same people that'll moan that it's too hot in August, bitch that its too dry, then whine when we get too much rain. It's the weather, it changes and enjoy whatever climate flavor it is for the day because the next day may be more extreme. Tell 'em to piss off and move to southern CA or FL if they want more stable weather.
                            Yep... I just take it for what it's worth when we have it, because it's always certain to change. No sense it bitching... no sense in getting used to it... no sense in mentioning it since it will of course change
                            Originally posted by Vertnut
                            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I'd much rather it be 10 than 110.

Comment

The only time I hate the weather is when it is cold and rainy. I don't bitch much, I just wish it would go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X