Now this is Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is Justice

If this guy really has a daughter that was raped and infected with HIV as a result he should be a free man IMO.

Latest news from South Africa, World, Politics, Entertainment and Lifestyle. The home of The Times and Sunday Times newspaper.

The 34-year-old played for the Blue Bulls' Currie Cup and Vodacom Cup teams and the South African Barbarians.

He was arrested on Tuesday - a week after the first of the bizarre deaths in southern Durban.

When police released information on the killings last week, they claimed the killer may have been avenging the rape of his daughter, who was infected with HIV during the ordeal.

However, police yesterday could not confirm whether the former rugby player has a daughter.

According to police, the axe-wielding man allegedly targeted random men who were returning from work at night.

A 27-year-old man, who narrowly escaped last Tuesday, told police he was returning from work when a man in a grey car with an Eastern Cape number plate drove past him slowly in Lamontville.

He alleged that the driver stopped the car, jumped out and accused him of raping his daughter and infecting her with HIV.

The man told police that the attacker pulled out an axe and tried to hack him, but he managed to escape.

A day later, Ndodo Hlongwa was decapitated in the area. His head was found in a bin in Himalaya Road in Merebank.

Two more bodies were found in Yellowwood Park and Umbilo.

Police allegedly found a 40cm axe and clothing belonging to one of the victims in the suspect's Yellowwood Park home.

The former rugby player will be charged on three counts of murder and attempted murder.

I donno if he should be free, maybe if he got the right guy. But looks like he was trying to kill, and did kill many people.

Comment

Sorry forgot to add that it was a gang rape.

Comment

so he's saying that all black people look alike?
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

The 34-year-old played for the Blue Bulls' Currie Cup and Vodacom Cup teams and the South African Barbarians.

seriously this is the name of a team?? Either way he lived up to it. As to the article it seems like he just hit some working folks... who knows though

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
            A day later, Ndodo Hlongwa was decapitated in the area. His head was found in a bin in Himalaya Road in Merebank.
            There can be only one.....

Yeah, if he got the right guys, set him free.

Comment

He seriously needs psychiatric help before being released

Comment

pretty much anyone that was around, involved or participated would be victim to the wrath of a rampage.

that last episode of archer comes to mind, just less comical and more death.

and forget psychiatric help. a while ago in america, when america was america, it would have been a wash because those guys needed killin'.

Comment

i read it, i know it was south africa. just making a pointless point.

Comment

I wonder if he got the animals that did this to his daughter or if he just snapped / went off the deep end.
                    Originally posted by Vertnut
                    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I can see killing the guys involved, but if he was just giving random crackers the axe that's not cool.

Comment

If someone killed or raped my daughter and I knew who he was. I would go do the time or put a kite on his ass with AB!!!
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                          If someone killed or raped my daughter and I knew who he was. I would go do the time or put a kite on his ass with AB!!!
                          I don't understand what you last sentence means.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            I don't understand what you last sentence means.
                            Watch American History X.

Comment

Working...
                            X