No announcement yet.

The extreme coupon thing again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last thread that was about this got deleted shortly after I posted a pretty good run-down . Just go to www.mydallasmommy.com and you'll get some good insight. Our monthly grocery expenses are less than half of what they once were... no shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      The last thread that was about this got deleted shortly after I posted a pretty good run-down . Just go to www.mydallasmommy.com and you'll get some good insight. Our monthly grocery expenses are less than half of what they once were... no shit.
      Awesome link Denny, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Just because someone makes good money, it's still not a good exuse to save money where you can stretching your money even further.
        No shit. I always snicker at the people who buy toilet paper in small quantities. IMO, if it is stuff that doesnt go bad, and you know you will need it for a long time, buy the largest possible quantity. Some good examples-

TP
        Paper Towels
        Razors
        Soap
        Rice
        Trash Bags
        Detergent
        etc
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          No shit. I always snicker at the people who buy toilet paper in small quantities. IMO, if it is stuff that doesnt go bad, and you know you will need it for a long time, buy the largest possible quantity. Some good examples-

TP
          Paper Towels
          Razors
          Soap
          Rice
          Trash Bags
          Detergent
          etc
          This is my thought when I walk into Costco. It also applies to meat since I can freeze it.

I haven't bought TP in 3 months, razors in well over a year, trash bags in a year, tide in almost a year, and also dish detergent goes a long ways.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

TP
            Paper Towels
            Razors
            Soap
            Rice
            Trash Bags
            Detergent
            etc
            and those things people can get for just about free with coupons.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              This is my thought when I walk into Costco. It also applies to meat since I can freeze it.

I haven't bought TP in 3 months, razors in well over a year, trash bags in a year, tide in almost a year, and also dish detergent goes a long ways.
              Same here man, I just go to Costco when I go up to Dallas and buy everything I need.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
              X