Cobra is going in the yearbook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    I don't think you have kids, but I can remember when I was young I would look at my parents yearbooks and enjoyed the hell out of them. I remember looking at my grand and great grandparents yearbooks and reading what kids from back then wrote.

"Have a groovy summer."

"Lets get a milkshake sometime."

This is no bullshit either. That's literally the type of shit they wrote. Now it's like...

"Take care of that kiddo of yours."

and...

"Sorry you got AIDS."
    Yeah I loved goin through my dad's old yearbooks...funny as hell, awesome glasses and even better haircuts! vintage 70's early 80's. Loved it.

Comment

I don't think you have kids, but I can remember when I was young I would look at my parents yearbooks and enjoyed the hell out of them. I remember looking at my grand and great grandparents yearbooks and reading what kids from back then wrote.

"Have a groovy summer."

"Lets get a milkshake sometime."

This is no bullshit either. That's literally the type of shit they wrote. Now it's like...

"Take care of that kiddo of yours."

and...

"Sorry you got AIDS."
      Sad...but true. It seems like now when a HS kid scores a TD, he's got a "baby mama" and 3 kids cheering him on! LOL!

We might have written innocent notes in our yearbooks, but we weren't all totally angelic.

Comment

Atleast your school thinks it's cool.

Fuck I got in trouble and couldn't drive my car until it was fixed.

On top of that, they put in LARGER speed bumps so my car scraped. And if I drove around them. BAM ECO. Oh well then that mustang died, and on came the civic. At that point they gave up.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Makes me miss high school. I used to love driving my GT through the parking lot with open cut-outs. Looking back it sounded like shit, but loud was the only concern back then lol. A friend of mine took the loudest vehicle at our school, he had a early 80's chevy truck with a big cam running open headers.

Comment

Ahh, reminds me of campus police bitching about my '66 with open headers. It was fun to be obnoxious, lol.

Comment

Dude, the guy is 16. I'm only sticking up for him because I have a brother just a bit older than him and he would always get excited about stupid shit like this. Hell, I remember being in highschool with the old 5.0 and doing a burnout in a parking garage with my friend and two chicks in the car and I felt like the coolest mother fucker in the world for a week.

You were though. I remember it being reported on the news.

"In other news today, Poopnut is the coolest mother fucker on the planet for this whole week."

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                And I had a lowly 79 Monte Carlo with a 120hp 2bbl 267v8 with some cheap ass dual outlet single muffler exhaust and thought it sounded loud.
                Now that's a pimpmobile!
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                X