Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has given Jagger the boot , which does not surprise me but, they kept Jasmine .

Should of broomed'em both

No surprise. He made no sense being on that station anyways. They can't put anyone on that station to make me want to listen to it.

Sybill is the best talent they have.

I like a woman with glasses.

Last edited by mstng86; 03-30-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I'm glad it will be more sports topics in the morning.

On another note ill be glad when Friday has passed and they stop playing that damn Friday song on every commercial break.
      92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
      15 GT w/PP

Comment

He wasn't terrible, but I could see why they made the move. I think he was kept because he had a decent fan base when it was a regular talk radio station and the more he talked about sports the less interest they had.

I still prefer that show to Mike and Mike any day.
        An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
          15 GT w/PP

Comment

she is decent, kind of a hook nose .. I would smash though !

Comment

Sybill is hot as hell, and Jasmine is pretty easy on the eyes too.

105.3 is the absolute worst sports talk station in DFW. I don't know how anyone can listen to that shit.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Sybill is hot as hell, and Jasmine is pretty easy on the eyes too.

105.3 is the absolute worst sports talk station in DFW. I don't know how anyone can listen to that shit.
                I was a 105.3 listener before the change to talk radio. I was instantly turned off from it. And I love talking and keeping up with sports.

I hate every personality on the station, with the exception of maybe Richie Whit(sp?) and Greggo. I will switch to them while Hardline is on commercial, and my last resort is Galloway(can only take about 1 minute of that show).

Comment

I'm not sure which one jagger is. The two guys in the morning sound very similar to the two guys in the afternoon, and their holes are pretty much interchangeable too. Its the same shtick all day. I really need to just bite the bullet and spring for xm.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    I'm not sure which one jagger is. The two guys in the morning sound very similar to the two guys in the afternoon, and their holes are pretty much interchangeable too. Its the same shtick all day. I really need to just bite the bullet and spring for xm.
                    Jagger was the gay guy in the morning.

Anything is a step above Pugs and Kelly though. That might be the worst show I ever heard.

Comment

My radio line up:

103.3 Mike & Mike until 9am
                      103.3 Ben & Skin until noon
                      95.3 until 2pm (occasionally I'll switch over to Cowherd on 103.3)
                      105.3 Richie & Greggo until 7pm
                      105.3 Gavin Dawson(?) after 7pm

I can't stand Jagger or Arnie Spaniard(?); Gallaway is predictable and boring.

Ben & Skin and Richie & Greggo are easily the best shows on.

Comment

I listen to this most of the time

Alternate streams (mobile-friendly): 128kbps mp3 | 64kbps AAC+ Audio Players iPhone, iPad, Android KXT Mobile App (FREE) TuneIn (FREE) iHeartRadio (FREE) Windows iTunes (supports AAC+) Windows Media Player Quicktime Mac iTunes (supports AAC+) Quicktime Linux Gecko (supports AAC+) VLC (supports AAC+) Rhythm Box Audio Help What kind of hardware and software do I need to watch and listen online? Hardware: You need a computer with a sound card and either speakers or headphones. Most computers sold within the last five years or advertised as "multimedia" have these. Software: You'll need Adobe Flash Player for some audio content including the embedded player above. You can also listen to our online stream and podcasts via one of the free downloadable players linked above. Why does the stream occasionally stop or stutter while I'm listening? Any momentary interruptions in your stream may be due to Internet congestion, which can be more frequent at certain times of the day.

The Range 95.3 2nd most

I like Matt Mosley on GAC , Drive home I tune in for awhile

Comment

1310 is the only "sports" talk station I'll listen to. effing brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by breedlove View Post
                            1310 is the only "sports" talk station I'll listen to. effing brilliant.
                            As far as I'm concerned, there is no other.

Ritchie Whitt is a douche, as are Ben and Skin.

1310 the Ticket is pure gold with the exception of Bob and Dan.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You know, I used to be all GAC but lately I've been switching over during commercials and I have been leaving The Fan on longer and longer.

And The Range doesn't stream online so I can only listen to it in my car. If I ever listen to music on the radio that's the station I go with.
                              An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                              X