Schools Under Pressure to Stop Paddling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    So we as adult should get spanking instead of jail time as kids getting a spanking instead of iss or detention.
    You should be flogged because no one knows what you're saying.

And no, once a person gets to adulthood they're usually set in their ways. Those that go to prison didn't get what they needed to keep them out of trouble, those that did, don't go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      I've had to bust my 10 year old's ass a few times. My 5 year old, on the other hand, I haven't had to because he saw his brother get his ass busted. I just give him "the look" and we're good.
      Funny how that works out, huh? My little sisters rarely got busted, because my old man would tear my shit up quite often in the next room. They were pretty much "on the program".

Comment

I got spanked a couple of times in school and a couple of times at home. What a joke. I've never been hit hard enough on the rump to hurt. I was much more worried about getting grounded. I was SEVERELY grounded a few times growing up, and that shit hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          I was always bigger than everyone else, including teachers and principals, and even my parents. The beatings stopped around 12 years old when i could defend myself, and take the belt or paddle away. I remember my jr high pricipal just staring at me when i held the paddle in my hand and said, "you won't be using this on me anymore".
          Lmao
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Kids can't play tag but they can still get paddled? I don't agree with the freeze tag ban and I'm all for paddling shitheads, but what the fuck is wrong with our system?
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              Jr is just like his daddy. hard headed. i have to bust his ass from time to time.

god bless.
              Yeah, I hear your wife still employs that tactic on you.
              Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              what if the kid was a cop? would we need to hear both..............ahhh nevermind.

god bless.
              LOL, asshole!
              I don't understand whipping a small child. Its just not right that a kid can't defend themself. Just like when adults fight each other ex. Boyfriend hit girlfriend for her being dumb.
              It's not hurting the kid, seriously. It's uncomfortable but doesn't cause any damage. You're an idiot.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              Why don't we have something like peta but for abused kids. Peace and love on earth.
              It's called CPS, dumbfuck.
              So we as adult should get spanking instead of jail time as kids getting a spanking instead of iss or detention.
              No, you're a moron.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I got one even better. I say go back to corporal punishment at school, but set out requirments like on a chart for how many strikes you take for said offenses, and video it for everyones protection. I say we even go ahead and keep this up till you are about say 21 or so. You know you get caught red handed fucking up, and you get the option of a cop, or a parent, or hell maybe even a designated paddler giving you a good swat or multiple swats depending on the offense. Then you turn 21 and you are old enough to know better right? You steal something, first offense go ahead and pull a finger nail straight off, second offense, loose that ole pinky finger, etc etc, kill someone and get caught red handed, public hanging, rape yep you guessed it, cut it off boys. It sounds horrible now becuase there are so many people committing crimes and walking away with no punishment or a slap on the wrist but I guarantee you after it was put in place crime would slow down alot. Just a random thought of course. LOL
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  I've seen parents raise good kids without hitting, but every parent and child is different. Spankings are always an option.
                  Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                  I've had to bust my 10 year old's ass a few times. My 5 year old, on the other hand, I haven't had to because he saw his brother get his ass busted. I just give him "the look" and we're good.
                  That's about right with my 8 year old and 4 year old. The 8 year old needs a spanking to "get it", but the 4 year old has seen that and usually a stern word sets him in line.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  Piss poor parents more concerned with texting and facebooking than raising their children is the real problem, beating kids has very little to do with it.
                  I think that's part of the problem, the parents would rather be their best buddy than a parent. Then there's the parents that don't want to be a parent at all.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                  X