Why is it on "The First 48"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    ...the only white people on the show are the detectives?

Demographics are a bitch...

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
      Miami does suck. I think it's because the victims there are almost always sleazebags that I can't feel much sympathy for.
      I really liked Schillaci in Miami. He was fun to watch. Its also funny to see Ruggerio, a rookie from Miami who was engaged when he first appeared on the show but was then dumped because he was always having top bail on plans when he was called on a case.

My new fave show is Disappeared...

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
        I was friends with him in high school and immediately following high school. Back then he was a very introverted hippie type and literally was the last person I would have ever expected this from. He wasn't gay back then either.. I guess that was something that he fell into because of his mental condition and the meth. I didn't see much of him after his military stint, but when I did he seemed very paranoid and would not socialize with anybody. I've always been very skeptical of claims of insanity but, after seeing him change firsthand, I've opened my eyes. It also made me realize the permanent effect drugs can have on someone.
        I was friends with him as well. I knew him from K-highschool. He was in my 2nd grade class and was the only kid held-back that year. I know he dropped-out of highschool at some point, but we worked together when I was 19-20 @ Wal Mart there in The Colony. I never would have expected that from him either! We lived one street apart in The Colony the whole time I was growing-up.

Comment

Working...
        X