This.
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      because it's a reality show.
      Damn, that got a good laugh out of me.

And my uncle is a detective on that show. His partner is Eddie Ibarra.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        someone please post "the first 48" donk!

god bless.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

next statistic... how many wigger chicks have they had in the interrigation room?
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            next statistic... how many wigger chicks have they had in the interrigation room?
            lol. I remember when they found the body out by White Rock Lake and a cell phone was recovered near the body. Turns out the phone belonged to one of these 2 lesbo chicks in HS that had a rendezvous by the lake one night and she dropped her phone, coincidentally near the body. That was crazy, but a great use of cell phone CDR data to catch the BG.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              it depends.
              miami, hispanic officers
              memphis, black officers
              detroit, white/black officers
              dallas mostly shows whites

every time i watch a whole episode. i always see a mix of officers

That's what I see is a mixture of everything everytime with the ethnicity of any certain area heavier amongst the groups of people present but not singled out.
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

1.2 per every 4.20 episodes

Comment

LOL, bingo.

I did see the episode last night of the asian guy that got stuffed in the trunk. Can't believe that shithead only got 20 years for that.

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                    I think I've seen almost all of them and off the top of my head I can recall 4 of the killers being white.
                    The one that freaked me out was that white dude named Jarrod or something here in Dallas. He was an ex-military dude that had lost his mind. He killed a guy, took some of his stuff and disappeared. They found his campsite and there were all kinds of dead rodents and stuff hanging from tree limbs. I followed the story after the show. The guy was declared insane and remanded to the funny farm, but that wasn't the end of it. A few years later they determined that he was fit for trial and he ended up being found guilty.

The First 48 is my favorite show on TV. I've seen all of them and many of them mulitple times. I don't know about anyone else, I'm getting sick of the ones in Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                      The one that freaked me out was that white dude named Jarrod or something here in Dallas. He was an ex-military dude that had lost his mind. He killed a guy, took some of his stuff and disappeared. They found his campsite and there were all kinds of dead rodents and stuff hanging from tree limbs. I followed the story after the show. The guy was declared insane and remanded to the funny farm, but that wasn't the end of it. A few years later they determined that he was fit for trial and he ended up being found guilty.
                      That was my buddy Seth...

edit: and he was white.

Comment

The First 48 is my favorite show on TV. I've seen all of them and many of them mulitple times. I don't know about anyone else, I'm getting sick of the ones in Miami.
                        I love the First 48 as well. My grandmother got me hooked one day and now I catch it whenever possible. Usually late at night before lights out. I saw the one you speak of and I agree it was freaky. Miami needs... I dunno SOMETHING. I agree it's the least enjoyable one. I've never paid attention to the ethnicity of the victims, detectives and criminals though.

Comment

That was a strange episode. Dude had some serious mental issues for sure.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                            That was my buddy Seth...

edit: and he was white.
                            That's right - Seth. I said he was white in my post. How do you know him? Were you close to him when all that happened?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                              I'm confused? Yeah the guy was murdered.... put in the trunk of his white Lincoln sitting on 20's and dropped off in the cliff.
                              I was talking about one in Memphis when a dude named Murdah was being investigated for murder and then he got murdered - the show with the graffiti RIP Murdah sprayed all over the walls of the projects

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                              I love the First 48 as well. My grandmother got me hooked one day and now I catch it whenever possible. Usually late at night before lights out. I saw the one you speak of and I agree it was freaky. Miami needs... I dunno SOMETHING. I agree it's the least enjoyable one. I've never paid attention to the ethnicity of the victims, detectives and criminals though.
                              Miami does suck. I think it's because the victims there are almost always sleazebags that I can't feel much sympathy for.

Comment

That's right - Seth. I said he was white in my post. How do you know him? Were you close to him when all that happened?
                                I was friends with him in high school and immediately following high school. Back then he was a very introverted hippie type and literally was the last person I would have ever expected this from. He wasn't gay back then either.. I guess that was something that he fell into because of his mental condition and the meth. I didn't see much of him after his military stint, but when I did he seemed very paranoid and would not socialize with anybody. I've always been very skeptical of claims of insanity but, after seeing him change firsthand, I've opened my eyes. It also made me realize the permanent effect drugs can have on someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X