Why is it on "The First 48"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it on "The First 48"....

...the only white people on the show are the detectives?

it depends.
    miami, hispanic officers
    memphis, black officers
    detroit, white/black officers
    dallas mostly shows whites

every time i watch a whole episode. i always see a mix of officers
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      it depends.
      miami, hispanic officers
      memphis, black officers

There have also been several episodes where the perp was white, Hmbre97 just wanted to make an inflamatory and prejudiced statement. Granted, the majority of offenders on that show are something other than white, but to say that just the detectives are white is simply racist.

Comment

stereotypes exist for a reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          There have also been several episodes where the perp was white, Hmbre97 just wanted to make an inflamatory and prejudiced statement. Granted, the majority of offenders on that show are something other than white, but to say that just the detectives are white is simply racist.

Darn, you caught me.... but seriously. I'm hooked on this show and have been watching it every night for the past few weeks and have yet to see a single suspect that wasn't either black or mexican. That's probably 20-25 episodes so far. Just making an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            it depends.
            miami, hispanic officers
            memphis, black officers

Just fyi, Dallas and Memphis are no longer a part of the show, I believe since 2008.

Comment

I think I've seen almost all of them and off the top of my head I can recall 4 of the killers being white.

Comment

someone please post "the first 48" donk!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've been watching this show since it first aired... Not only are the investigators mutli racial, there are even women.

My personal fave was the one here in Dallas where a burning body was found and traced back to a hotel. When they went to search his room, there was a huge pool of blood on the floor. The cleaning crew had mentioned nothing of the find and even flipped over the blood soaked mattress and re-made the bed for the next guest!!!!!

Comment

I'm not racist but I did notice the same thing while watching tons of episodes.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

because it's a reality show.

Comment

I've seen white people on there from Garland before.... Actually knew the asian who got put in the trunk at the pavillions in Garland. Stayed across the breezeway from him.

Anyone catch that episode where some junkie killed a guy and everyone in the neighborhood ran and picked up the bullets so the cops couldn't investigate and they could get their own revenge. The cops came back to the neighborhood the next day and it was tagged up on every building RIP. Crazy ass episode.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                          I've seen white people on there from Garland before.... Actually knew the asian who got put in the trunk at the pavillions in Garland. Stayed across the breezeway from him.

Anyone catch that episode where some junkie killed a guy and everyone in the neighborhood ran and picked up the bullets so the cops couldn't investigate and they could get their own revenge. The cops came back to the neighborhood the next day and it was tagged up on every building RIP. Crazy ass episode.
                          wasn't that Murdah?

Comment

Show is staged...
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                              wasn't that Murdah?
                              I'm confused? Yeah the guy was murdered.... put in the trunk of his white Lincoln sitting on 20's and dropped off in the cliff.

Comment

Working...
                              X