New House to Me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Man thats a good deal! No wonder I am having a hard time selling mine. My house is a tad smaller but on 10 acres and at $59k I still have only had one person come out to see it. Current market sucks for sellers. Excellent for buyers though!
    ARGGHHHH!!! God I wish I was in a position to buy right now. Corsicana isn't where I want to be ultimately, but 10 acres at that price, I'd settle for a while.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

yea i looked that land up and didnt see anything in that range with 10 acres.. if i buy some land it will be in warsaw or scurry. i like it out there. but pricey to.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad? View Post
        well i pay forney taxes but kid will go to crandall schools. but yea taxes are a bit high espically since i dont even have a yard lol but im happy with it

A bit high is an understatement. Based on your purchase price that's around a 5% tax rate. I think the average around here is between 2-3%.

Comment

i think they get you in taxes for like school taxes, or some bs like that. basically everyone around me pays 1000 with taxes and insurance for the same set up. and mine should be right at 675 a month with it all

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            ARGGHHHH!!! God I wish I was in a position to buy right now. Corsicana isn't where I want to be ultimately, but 10 acres at that price, I'd settle for a while.
            Me too. Damn propert appraised at 87k but nobody has cash to buy right now. If I could walk away with 50k after paying taxes and fees then I would be a happy dude.

Sorry op, not tryin to hyjack.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

i think they get you in taxes for like school taxes, or some bs like that. basically everyone around me pays 1000 with taxes and insurance for the same set up. and mine should be right at 675 a month with it all
              You're tax rate in your area should be around 3.2%. That's for all taxes.

Just FYI. That's around $2050/yr based on your purchase price.

Comment

Hopefully you don't have Crandall water,when I get my $200 bill every month(without watering) i have to go check and see if gold is coming out of the faucet.
                sigpic

Comment

yea they arent taxing me on 64k they are taxing me on what its worth not what i paid for, its appraised at 103k so thats where they get that figure. And yes crandall water is a joke. I use to live on main street and they told me that someone was stealing my water. i said bullshit.. i know what it is. its you stealing my money. my bill was 120 just me by myself and zero watering. the average bill in heartland is 80 a month for water. i have talked to 5 neighbors and asked what the elecrtic is and all said has never been over 200. which is good. And op where do you have your house listed at. When i looked i couldnt find it....

Comment

yea they arent taxing me on 64k they are taxing me on what its worth not what i paid for, its appraised at 103k so thats where they get that figure.
                    We're telling you to give them the figure you paid for it so that the taxes are more in line with that rather than the outrageous amount you're paying now.

Comment

Working...
                    X