Awkward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Wat? Just about everything you said applies to me. I guess I could have worded my first statement a little better and not say ANY information, but what I give is limited. I keep my relationship with coworkers professional, no need to dig into the past, and real personal information.
    What I meant is when you are with these people more than with your own friends/family, shit comes out. That applies to me, more than you probably. I don't just have an 8-5. We have trade shows on weekends, happy hour events in the evenings, spend time out of town together, etc. I spend way too much time with these people to try and hide something about myself. They know it all, every little detail. And on top of all the time we spend working together, we spend time together outside of work functions as well. Concerts, etc. Then again, I'd say 75% of the industry I work in partake in extracurricular activities. Whether it be pot, cocaine, etc.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      What I meant is when you are with these people more than with your own friends/family, shit comes out. That applies to me, more than you probably. I don't just have an 8-5. We have trade shows on weekends, happy hour events in the evenings, spend time out of town together, etc. I spend way too much time with these people to try and hide something about myself. They know it all, every little detail. And on top of all the time we spend working together, we spend time together outside of work functions as well. Concerts, etc. Then again, I'd say 75% of the industry I work in partake in extracurricular activities. Whether it be pot, cocaine, etc.
      You cannot compare our industries because they differ so much. That works for you, but I still don't, regardless. I travelled just about 50% of the time last year outside of TX and spent countless dinners and happy hours with coworkers and clients. Yeah, they started rambling but I don't open my mouth. If it does not benefit my career it doesn't need to be voiced.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        No one that I can think of!
        You would be surprised at how many people smoke weed. Seriously. A lot of people just don't advertise it obviously.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

i don't smoke out of fear of getting my ass beat by my father. (doesn't matter the age)

but i don't look down on people who do smoke it.
          Originally posted by 56482
          only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            Chili, you're welcome!
            Shiiit, he's been using that little tidbit of information for quite some time now.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              fuck no. some grade A heroin.
              Yea. Hero-in. Get you some beef dope.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                what a cawinky dink. MY director asked me if I did drugs today and said yes. 5minutes later were in the bathroom shooting each other up. crazy huh.......
                Ya'll hiring?

Comment

Shit, my Girlfriend has smoked 2 - 4 times a day everyday for the past 3 years. Myself? 0, Don't care for it and like to spend my money elsewhere...

Comment

like acid?

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                      like acid?
                      Not even that ... I can be so fucking weird that I trip people out so I took on the name aCid.

Comment

Awkward would be catching your boss smoking and wacking off.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          Awkward would be catching your boss smoking and wacking off.
                          While tying the knot to a noose to the already coked out hooker on his office floor. At that moment you realize why he's your boss he can multitask like a mother fucker... and has his priorities straight.

Comment

Working...
                          X